2022 Recruiting: - Corey Floyd Jr - 1/14 Commitment | Page 9 | The Boneyard

2022 Recruiting: Corey Floyd Jr - 1/14 Commitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Honestly, I have no insight there, but it had already taken hold in the championship season when Ollie didn’t bother to call Prince Ali or the kid from Georgia for months until they decided to decommit.
Turtle felt dissed..

C

Chief00

You don’t owe that idiot an explanation. The normal people on this board knew what you meant.
LOL - anger and name calling is not a healthy combination. You must have had a tough day or life - cheer up!

Reaction Score

What a rogue's gallery of competitors! Rutgers, 2 SEC (crooks), 2 ACC (creeps) and 2 Big East.
Only one school stands out from that motley crew and we all know who it is! CF is a key guy for when UConn will be exploding with championship play and players.

C

Chief00

UconnGB doesn’t get angry when he posts about Chief. UconnGB only posts truth about Chief. Truth is something Chief struggles with but not UconnGB.
You seem lost. Hopefully, someone will notice you soon in some way. If you cheer up in advance, it may greatly speed up that process.

Reaction Score
Perhaps you should focus on paying up your bets first.
Again, it's amazing you would pretend to have a problem with anger and name calling. Guess you finally got rid of the knee pads.

C

Chief00

Again, it's amazing you would pretend to have a problem with anger and name calling. Guess you finally got rid of the knee pads.
Your response is very telling for what it doesn’t address.

Reaction Score
snow.jpg

Brian Snow joins Meyer and Bossi for a 3rd 247 Crystal Ball.

Reaction Score
Your response is very telling for what it doesn’t address.
I know for a fact that you belittle people on here, as well as hurl insults. I've been on the receiving end of your little word gems. I try to avoid interaction with you for the most part, but I can't bring myself to block you because of the hilarity you bring to the board. Blast away little man.

Reaction Score
View attachment 63567

Brian Snow joins Meyer and Bossi for a 3rd 247 Crystal Ball.
And his reasoning:

Staying close to home has always been important to Floyd, and while some always lumped Villanova into the mix, they were never a serious threat with Floyd down the stretch to either Rutgers or Connecticut.

With a decision coming later today, all indications are that Connecticut is going to find a way to win this one, and for Danny Hurley to continue his strong recruiting run at the school.

The Huskies have recruited the Northeast very well under Hurley's guidance, and now that they are back in the Big East it is only helping more.

Add in that assistant coach Kimani Young has deep ties to the New York/New Jersey area, and the Huskies definitely have things going well on the recruiting trail.

It seems that Floyd is the next one in line to pick the school.

While Rutgers isn’t totally out of it yet, all the information seems to suggest it will be the Huskies.

Reaction Score
And his reasoning:

Staying close to home has always been important to Floyd, and while some always lumped Villanova into the mix, they were never a serious threat with Floyd down the stretch to either Rutgers or Connecticut.

With a decision coming later today, all indications are that Connecticut is going to find a way to win this one, and for Danny Hurley to continue his strong recruiting run at the school.

The Huskies have recruited the Northeast very well under Hurley's guidance, and now that they are back in the Big East it is only helping more.

Add in that assistant coach Kimani Young has deep ties to the New York/New Jersey area, and the Huskies definitely have things going well on the recruiting trail.

It seems that Floyd is the next one in line to pick the school.

While Rutgers isn’t totally out of it yet, all the information seems to suggest it will be the Huskies.
If Corey Floyd commits to the Huskies will he play for us in 2021-2022 season or 2022-2023 season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom