Coors Light Club for Young Alumni | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Coors Light Club for Young Alumni

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
This is a great idea. Think this will help get more people into the stadium.
If it was a separate ticket I’d agree. This is just taking people already in the stadium, taking their money, and moving them.

RedSoloCup

2 golf tournaments...
Reaction Score
I will also be interested to see what they do with the JH6 memorial... how they build around it.

From the look of it in the concept, they want to take the space under the board, behind the red line, with a fence. There will be some vocal pushback if the general public cannot get to the memorial. I know the Lowes like to get the alumni there for pictures when possible.

The red line barrier will keep the area contained and make sure that there is good access to the sections there, especially the family friendly one.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Is there a limit on tastings? Not that $25 is worth doing a tasting at a football game but curious. I agree that it's a good idea but they screwed it up with the $25 cover. Just make it a bar area with local beer and TV's. No need for a cover charge.

Reaction Score
No we've been talking about making that area into something like a sports bar - we skipped the $25 cover.
Is the $25 not also a ticket?

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Is there a limit on tastings? Not that $25 is worth doing a tasting at a football game but curious. I agree that it's a good idea but they screwed it up with the $25 cover. Just make it a bar area with local beer and TV's. No need for a cover charge.

Agreed. Pretty steep for what should be a pit stop during the game. No chance I was gonna buy the pass, but I get why some would. Now we just need to take a page from Rutgers and install a hot tub

Reaction Score
No it’s in addition to a ticket to the game
If it's not it's own ticket then it's useless. If you can gain entry to the stadium with the ticket then it's a great idea. The graphic reads like it's a ticket in and of itself

Reaction Score
If it's not it's own ticket then it's useless. If you can gain entry to the stadium with the ticket then it's a great idea. The graphic reads like it's a ticket in and of itself
They're calling it a "season ticket option" in the email. To me, that means entry to the stadium for standing room only within the CL club. If that's the case, I think it's a great idea.

Reaction Score
This sounds great - let's get kids in to the game so they can (a) watch another game and (b) realize that if they drink less than 6 beers, they merely break even. And let's be sure to do it between the visitors section and the family section. Maybe it's my age, but this sounds like a really bad way to build up interest in the program.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
You need the cover charge, or else people will squat on the high tops to watch tv and not ever buy beers. The cover charge makes it its own place with people that want to be there to drink rather than people just look for a seat.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I'm pretty sure it is. At least that's how it reads
Why are they just making this option available now with like 3 weeks to til the first game? People who were holding off were only doing so because they were waiting for an option to sit on a wicker futon and drinking warm City Steam? Still dumb.

Reaction Score
I'm pretty sure it is. At least that's how it reads

Exactly. It says this at the bottom of the email; it's a separate ticket for those that don't care to have a seat and would rather just drink and watch from afar. I believe the pricing for Young Alumni is the same as it is if you want a seat ($60 for the season before fees and such).

Reaction Score
Why are they just making this option available now with like 3 weeks to til the first game? People who were holding off were only doing so because they were waiting for an option to sit on a wicker futon and drinking warm City Steam? Still dumb.
This seems to be for the casual fan. It's pretty smart .Get some people in their mid-late 20s into the stadium. Hope the team gets better and they start to care about the game. Then when they get older and want to sit and pay attention they might buy regular tickets.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Upon closer inspection the fine print it does appear to be entry to the stadium. In which case I only 80% hate the idea Instead of 100%. Can’t wait til the area is empty and they won’t let people who paid 2x as much for a ticket in.

Reaction Score
Upon closer inspection the fine print it does appear to be entry to the stadium. In which case I only 80% hate the idea Instead of 100%. Can’t wait til the area is empty and they won’t let people who paid 2x as much for a ticket in.
Have you never bought a standing room ticket before?

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Is there a link for this?
I was looking at the ticket site for more info but there doesn’t seem to be an option for these up. There was a number on the email I got. How do they expect people to even know about these tickets?!? Are Phil and I the only ones who got this email?

Reaction Score
This sounds great - let's get kids in to the game so they can (a) watch another game and (b) realize that if they drink less than 6 beers, they merely break even. And let's be sure to do it between the visitors section and the family section. Maybe it's my age, but this sounds like a really bad way to build up interest in the program.
I thought the same thing re: the family section, but it doesn't look like that's where the family section is anymore.

upload_2018-8-6_16-10-20.png

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom