contract Incentive for 1,000 APR | Page 4 | The Boneyard

contract Incentive for 1,000 APR

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
It is true - that was the plan. Ask Facey if you don’t believe me.

Why did I know Dre was coming to UConn in Sept 2011 when no one else did?

Because someone told you. Look all I’m saying is Drummond is a unique individual and isn’t someone who did “random” stuff like you suggest.

C

Chief00

Because someone told you. Look all I’m saying is Drummond is a unique individual and isn’t someone who did “random” stuff like you suggest.
Did you predict in July and early August of 2011 that Dre was going to UConn in that Sept? If not, just perhaps, I know him much better and longer than you do.

Reaction Score
Did you predict in July and early August of 2011 that Dre was going to UConn in that Sept? If not, just perhaps, I know him much better and longer than you do.

I've grown to appreciate your schtick. Sure, it's borderline sad but it's also pretty entertaining and every once in a while you stumble on some real insight, but good lord how did you get to this place where you're so desperate for attention / validation? Other than Trump, I've honestly never seen anything like it.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score

Okay Chief. Keep it up. You know someone in Drummond’s camp.

Reaction Score
Don't mind the casual haters, Chief!

R-311772-1298634602.jpeg.jpg

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
The Drummond story was absolutely true. Why would I make it up - like no one would notice he wasn’t at Gampel. His plans changed and it took awhile before it got fully communicated to everyone - yes including the b!t(he’s. Not rocket science but so hard for some minds to comprehend.

You have to respect a man who sticks to his story. Even if his story has more holes than a golf course.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom