Consensus on UL Board: UConn has zero chance | The Boneyard

Consensus on UL Board: UConn has zero chance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Well Louisville beat UConn 3 times and and lost to UK 2 times so I can understand how they feel that way

Reaction Score
If one UConn fan believes Louisville fans will not be literally praying for a UConn win, you are high on Russian flesh-eating crank.

You have no bigger fans - anywhere. Louisville is like you guys - they are clear about what they fear, lol. They worry that UK's propensity to collect absurd foul calls by piledriving guards and Randle's lead shoulder will get unfair. It's a legitimate concern.

Reaction Score
If one UConn fan believes Louisville fans will not be literally praying for a UConn win, you are high on Russian flesh-eating crank.

You have no bigger fans - anywhere. Louisville is like you guys - they are clear about what they fear, lol. They worry that UK's propensity to collect absurd foul calls by piledriving guards and Randle's lead shoulder will get unfair. It's a legitimate concern.

I just mentioned that in another post Señore………the refs will play a huge roll in this game. They basically get away with murder down low and while you are correct on Randle, Dakari just throws people around also without calls…….when Cal starts whining like the little sack of crap he is, some refs buckle and begin to gag on the proverbial rod…………it does scare me and the media making them more than what they actually are doesn't help!

Reaction Score

For reasons that I don't personally understand, there are a substantial number of UConn fans who see the sun coming up this morning and our tax returns being dueon April 15 as proof that UConn is being disrespected by someone.

I don't get it myself. Two teams and three refs will decide who wins the game Monday night, as is true for every game. No words from the press have any effect whatsoever. But it is what it is.

Reaction Score
Ville lost to Kentucky twice, we lost to Ville 3 times, we beat Memphis 3 times, Memphis beat Ville twice. What does this all mean? NOTHING! We are playing for a National Championship and L'ville is home. Good for the MOJO, I love all this hate!

Reaction Score
Ville lost to Kentucky twice, we lost to Ville 3 times, we beat Memphis 3 times, Memphis beat Ville twice. What does this all mean? NOTHING! We are playing for a National Championship and L'ville is home. Good for the MOJO, I love all this hate!

You're damn right. In spite of what anyone else may fear, UConn plays their own unique style of basketball, just as Louisville did. UK has not faced your guards and Nolan, Brimah and DeAndre are growing up right in front of our eyes, day to day. Boatright and Bazz - and Samuels - (what a keeper!) - have abundant savvy and athleticism. Watching Bazz "pick" the Gator PG was music....mad music.

After enduring your Purgatory where Ollie kept spirits alive, I am not sure your destiny is not more real than the goobers. I won't insult the many cool Husky fans I have grown to enjoy no end by reminding them of my feelings about your opponents. You are - even better - your own really interesting and very cool story. One for the ages.

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
You're damn right. In spite of what anyone else may fear, UConn plays their own unique style of basketball, just as Louisville did. UK has not faced your guards and Nolan, Brimah and DeAndre are growing up right in front of our eyes, day to day. Boatright and Bazz - and Samuels - (what a keeper!) - have abundant savvy and athleticism. Watching Bazz "pick" the Gator PG was music....mad music.

After enduring your Purgatory where Ollie kept spirits alive, I am not sure your destiny is not more real than the goobers. I won't insult the many cool Husky fans I have grown to enjoy no end by reminding them of my feelings about your opponents. You are - even better - your own really interesting and very cool story. One for the ages.

You continue to make your case as our best visitor (what ever happen to Beakum the KU fan?)

Jim

Reaction Score
UConn beat Syracuse 3 times in 2003. No, UConn destroyed Syracuse.

Can we hang a banner for that?
Sure, Syracuse can hang a banner for that. They don't seem to be getting any others.

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
Louisville fans used to be cool, now they've become almost as delusional as Kentucky fans (which I find hilarious). There were posters talking about how they'd probably laugh if John Calipari died in a car accident. Very, very peculiar bunch. Wouldn't listen to a word they said...

Reaction Score
Louisville fans used to be cool, now they've become almost as delusional as Kentucky fans (which I find hilarious). There were posters talking about how they'd probably laugh if John Calipari died in a car accident. Very, very peculiar bunch. Wouldn't listen to a word they said...

You've proven invulnerable to what they say for decades now. How has that worked for you?

Reaction Score
The loss of willy cauley stein was huge for us. he would have caused ISSUES on picknroll coverage w/ his quickness.

Reaction Score
We beat Florida twice. Florida beat KY 3 times. None of which matters. However, Louisville spanking us was probably the catalyst for our postseason run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awy

Top Bottom