Consensus on UL Board: UConn has zero chance | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Consensus on UL Board: UConn has zero chance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The loss of willy cauley stein was huge for us. he would have caused ISSUES on picknroll coverage w/ his quickness.

Lee is possibly even better than Stein but Calismelli's substitution patterns are a bit weird…….the less we see of Lee the better……….

Again, we will need all hands on deck rebounding the ball…….

boba

Somewhere around Barstow
Reaction Score
You continue to make your case as our best visitor (what ever happen to Beakum the KU fan?)
Beakum showed up some time ago to tell us his story of woe. (Whoa you had stroke dude? That's rough) He said he was over the worst of it but I don't recall him making an appearance since that time.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Do you think Ollie pays the bus driver to drive right past AT&T Stadium tomorrow night? I hope he does to save everyone the embarrassment. No chance at all. Doomed doesn't even begin to describe UCONN's chances tomorrow.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I just mentioned that in another post Señore………the refs will play a huge roll in this game. They basically get away with murder down low and while you are correct on Randle, Dakari just throws people around also without calls…….when Cal starts whining like the little sack of crap he is, some refs buckle and begin to gag on the proverbial rod…………it does scare me and the media making them more than what they actually are doesn't help!

Theo did it with Duke in99 . Doesn't matter. We overcome

Reaction Score
I can honestly say having met and been around a lot of Louisville fans over the years, they are without a doubt the dumbest and most obnoxious fan base I have encountered. And that includes UK and Cuse.

Reaction Score
You can "honestly" say that? LOL, Louisville fans are that bad eh? Dam, thanks for the heads up. It;s good to see an honest guy. Like Kobe, you curl your lip at dumb people. That's how you two roll.

Reaction Score
I love playing comparative results!

Michigan State schooled Michigan and Wisconsin in the Big Ten Tournament. UConn schooled MSU and KY needed last second shots to beat UM and UW. UConn blew out Florida and UK lost to Florida 3 times.

What does this all mean?

We are doomed.

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
I don't know any Louisville fans except Senore.
You are better off keeping it that way.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
Beakum showed up some time ago to tell us his story of woe. (Whoa you had stroke dude? That's rough) He said he was over the worst of it but I don't recall him making an appearance since that time.
Beakum like Senore are always welcome posters. I didn't know Beakum had a stroke. I am sorry to hear that and hope you are doing well. Posting on the Boneyard is great occupational therapy!!!

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I may have a stroke if you guys don't beat UK.

Living in Baby Huey Land would not be good. So you have your marching orders.

Save Senhor!!!

If we do that for you, you must change the spelling of your screen name.

Reaction Score
UConn couldn't beat Louisville. Louisville couldn't beat UK. UConn can't beat UK.

But...

UK couldn't beat UF. UF couldn't beat UConn...aww never mind, doesn't fit the narrative.
This is classic gamer or fantasy fan mentality,,one of the reason I stopped coach middle school football.People who have never competed think everything is plug and play

Reaction Score
Actually the doubt wasn't so much that you couldn't beat them based on your team -- many thought you could. Everyone was afraid the refs would continue the same script they did on the last 4 games they played -- where your guys would foul out and they would get all the calls. The refs tried but this time they couldn't make their FTs and their prayer 3s weren't falling. We were all pulling for you the whole game.

Congrats -- that's 2 times you have taken them out -- 2011 and 2014. Both years we beat you in regular season and we lost to them - yet you beat them for the biggest games. Just shows sometimes it is more about exact matchups. (Plus with them being our hated rival it gets too dam emotional for our guys to fight 5-8). Congrats -- we are happy for you and proud for you -- and for showing that the AAC didn't deserve the disrespect we all got all year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awy

Top Bottom