Congrats to ND | The Boneyard

Congrats to ND

Reaction Score
Let them enjoy the win. ND will be hanging their heads come Monday night!

Reaction Score
Agree. They had the grit at the end. Outscored UConn by 14. Shame. UConn had this one.
And you know where most of the points would come from. Arike. But UConn still could not stop her. I have to be honest, our defense suffered in the 4th quarter when Olivia went to the bench. And defense is what we needed. Brianna Turner's contribution was mostly on the defensive end.

Reaction Score
They earned this one.
I have to say the players did not play like they did in December. What I mean by that is that they actually played with respect and class (Except for the final seconds when they tried to score instead of dribble the ball out)..... I still do not respect their coach but I can give the ND players credit.

That said I am rooting for Baylor

Reaction Score
I agree with congratulating the team, but what's going to happen next year?

Reaction Score
When it mattered most ND dug down deep and did what they had to. It's not so much what the coaching staff did, but what their players decided to do. Some players are just tougher than others.
That's it, the other teams have just been more mentally tough than Uconn.

Reaction Score
I'm sure it will be a bitter pill to swallow for KLS and NC, not being able to get past the semi's 3 years in a row; particularly the way in which the games were lost. They are great kids and I'd like to say they deserved better, but they didnt play well enough to win. I'll miss them. Congrat's to ND; they were tougher down the stretch when the game was on the line.

Reaction Score
ND outplayed us in the most crucial moments. I think instead of bashing Meg being in there because she played as well as she could. We should really be looking at crystals game which was not great. She was not creating enough and not putting players in enough situations plus she shot poorly.

Reaction Score
I hope Baylor beats them by 40
The Baylor Notre Dame game will be close. If I were Baylor, I would try and get Turber in foul trouble. Notre Dame does not play great defense, except for Turner, who really does do so (why Nelson Ododa needed to stay in the game).

Reaction Score
ND outplayed us in the most crucial moments. I think instead of bashing Meg being in there because she played as well as she could. We should really be looking at crystals game which was not great. She was not creating enough and not putting players in enough situations plus she shot poorly.
They all shot poorly. It happens. Just the wrong time for all of them to do it.

Reaction Score
Crystal had 9 assists to 1 turnover while the whole team shot poorly. She must have done some creating.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom