Confident about Akok | The Boneyard

Confident about Akok

Status
Not open for further replies.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I would make this my avatar except that Sellers giving Emmert a beat down is just too good to change, at least while we have a NCAA investigation pending.
(Thanks again @Biff)

upload_2018-8-16_16-45-51-png.33748

Reaction Score
247 rankings update:

Precious Achiuwa: #4
Akok Akok: #25
Rocket Watts: #38
"The Burn": #39
Anthony Harris: #49
Bouknight: #88
Tyrese Samuel: #89
LQ: #91
Wong: #101
Wahab: #113
Mitchell: #114
Gaffney: #134

Surprised gaffney is so low. Any idea why?

Size? That's all I can think of.

Reaction Score
247 rankings update:

Precious Achiuwa: #4
Akok Akok: #25
Rocket Watts: #38
"The Burn": #39
Anthony Harris: #49
Bouknight: #88
Tyrese Samuel: #89
LQ: #91
Wong: #101
Wahab: #113
Mitchell: #114
Gaffney: #134
Surprised gaffney is so low. Any idea why?

Size? That's all I can think of.
YoungFree’s post is misleading. 247 did not release new rankings today, these rankings have been constant for a few months now. The only one that has recently moved is Akok’s, but that was an individual change, not a whole class re-rank.

They are due for a rankings update fairly soon though.

Reaction Score
YoungFree’s post is misleading. 247 did not release new rankings today, these rankings have been constant for a few months now. The only one that has recently moved is Akok’s, but that was an individual change, not a whole class re-rank.

Think they keep precious at 4? Seems like they have him higher than others do

Reaction Score
Think they keep precious at 4? Seems like they have him higher than others do
I could see them moving it around a bit but nothing too significant. Whitney will probably move up even further, maybe into the top 10. Green should move up as well.

Reaction Score

Didn't say what was updated...just saying it was a 247 sports update....kind of like a Fox News Alert.

Reaction Score
I would say this guy Grenham is a Cuse graduate if I thought there was one smart enough to pull off something like this in order to give the Orange an edge.

But then I thought again, no can’t be.;)

C

Chief00

Whenever you write this all I can think of is Brain Damage. The lunatic is on the yard.

And if the dam breaks open many years too soon....

Really? You are in a strange World. God Bless, I hope you get the help that you need.

Reaction Score
Really? You are in a strange World. God Bless, I hope you get the help that you need.

The person with the problem is usually the last to know. At least you did not respond in 3rd person. And yes, the yard is a strange world.

Reaction Score
The last time Chief got my hopes this high up, the only result was Steven Enoch. When I asked, "That's it? Steve Enoch?", Chief told me I was spoiled.

Hah. I too have suffered bouts of Post-Chief-Syndrome (PCS). Mine stemmed from “faith” in certain assurances during the Nate Miles fiasco. By the time the Andre Drummond incident rolled around I had steeled myself against lending any credence to the grand master casual fan himself.

It is time those of us who have been afflicted shed our guilt and purge our shame. Bringing the dangers of PCS to light can protect future generations of Husky fans from contagion.

That said, if we even garner a single commitment in September from this elite group it will exceed Steven Enoch. But let’s hope the whims of luck and coincidence favor Chief this time around. It would be a win for all.

C

Chief00

The last time Chief got my hopes this high up, the only result was Steven Enoch. When I asked, "That's it? Steve Enoch?", Chief told me I was spoiled.
Let’s see how he does at Ville. He did not exactly have good Bigs coaching at UConn nor the system under KO/GM.

C

Chief00

Hah. I too have suffered bouts of Post-Chief-Syndrome (PCS). Mine stemmed from “faith” in certain assurances during the Nate Miles fiasco. By the time the Andre Drummond incident rolled around I had steeled myself against lending any credence to the grand master casual fan himself.

It is time those of us who have been afflicted shed our guilt and purge our shame. Bringing the dangers of PCS to light can protect future generations of Husky fans from contagion.

That said, if we even garner a single commitment in September from this elite group it will exceed Steven Enoch. But let’s hope the whims of luck and coincidence favor Chief this time around. It would be a win for all.

The only legal charge against Nate was violation of a restraining order and that was due to a phone call he made because he did not understand it. He tried calling Beau first but he was on a treadmill - something he told me he will always feel bad about.

The NCAA charge was a UConn booster paid for his knee surgery - prophetic that’s how the NCAA values the health of a student athlete.

The “Drummond incident” - are you referring when I correctly predicted he would enroll @ UConn in Sept 2011, when no one else did?
Or the social plans Kentan put together that fell though? Big deal - LOL - that happens with NBA players all the time.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
The only legal charge against Nate was violation of a restraining order and that was due to a phone call he made because he did not understand it. He tried calling Beau first but he was on a treadmill - something he told me he will always feel bad about.

The NCAA charge was a UConn booster paid for his knee surgery - prophetic that’s how the NCAA values the health of a student athlete.

The “Drummond incident” - are you referring when I correctly predicted he would enroll @ UConn in Sept 2011, when no one else did?
Or the social plans Kentan put together that fell though? Big deal - LOL - that happens with NBA players all the time.
Booster/wannabe agent. He totally screwed us trying to advance his own interests.

C

Chief00

Booster/wannabe agent. He totally screwed us trying to advance his own interests.
True, Josh screwed things up - he was over his head and living off Rip.
Nate was basically a nice, nearly homeless kid who had a bunch of bad stuff happen to him that he did not understand.

I will always remember during Jim’s 2011 NC run some news organization tried to get Nate to rat out Calhoun and failed. I will remember him for that. I have his back. I wish more UConn fans would return that loyalty to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom