Conference realignment board | The Boneyard

Conference realignment board

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
There is a separate board set up for discussions of the conference realignments. It's an important topic and deserves its own space. And it will reduce some clutter for those who prefer to discuss basketball rather than realignment talk.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
There is a separate board set up for discussions of the conference realignments. It's an important topic and deserves its own space. And it will reduce some clutter for those who prefer to discuss basketball rather than realignment talk.

Thanks, Nan. It will be nice to be able to get away from it and talk basketball when we prefer that.

Reaction Score
Is there a way to pin a link to the forum at the top of the page (this thread even) for those of us who want to talk both?

Reaction Score
A+ idea. All this speculation has been cluttering the board. This might go on for months so it's best to give it it's own section

Reaction Score
Thanks Nan. Now I have that special place to go when I want to pull my hair out while I get totally PO'd about this realignment crap.

Mr. Wonderful

Whistleblower
Reaction Score
Why don't I see the realignment board on any of the dropdown menus?

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
I love the conference realignment board. It's the cesspool without politics. Or at least US politics. Anyone with a keyboard can post whatever off the wall theory or idea that makes them feel better about what they want. Others can call them stupid. Great board!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom