Condolences to a Boneyarder | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Condolences to a Boneyarder

Status
Not open for further replies.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Words cannot begin to express how sorry I am for your loss, Mike.

Replicant

Nexus 6 Leader
Reaction Score
I'm so very sorry for your loss Mike. Rachel was an angel on earth and continues her work by God's side. God bless you and your family.

Reaction Score
So, so very sorry for your loss, Mike. What an enormous loss for you, your family and the kids of Connecticut. Rest in Peace, Dear Rachel

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
Mike - as a Sandy Hook resident, know that all of Newtown mourns your loss. Words cannot express the deep sorrow and sadness we all feel.

God Bless you and your family.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Few of us really knows if, when we are tested, we can find the will to be the people the Lord intends for us to be. Rachel found that in herself. We are the worse for her being taken from us. I am profoundly sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in my prayers.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Mike, I just want to send deepest sympathies to you and your family. We are still in shock at what happened.

Reaction Score
I would like to thank of you for the kind words. It has been a long and tiring week for my family. The love and support that we have received from people here in Connecticut but throughout the world have been welcomed and needed. Many thanks, once again.

My Reflections On A Senseless Tragedy

By Mike D'Avino
December 19, 2012

WATERBURY, CT - It’s Wednesday, December 19th. Today I was scheduled to fly to New Orleans to photograph this years' R+L Carriers New Orleans Bowl game. I was looking forward to visiting this city once again. I last visited back in 2004 when the Connecticut Women’s Basketball Team won the NCAA national championship. Sadly, this city was devastated by Hurricane Katrina, a tragedy that devastated the city, the State of Louisiana, and affected the entire country and rest of the world. Read more........

http://www.sportspagemagazine.com/c...eflections-on-a-senseless-tragedy.shtml?55265

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom