Comcast Picks Up UConn Michigan Game | The Boneyard

Comcast Picks Up UConn Michigan Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Excellent... now if only Cox would add it too. I think I now have the 1 cable provider in the state not carrying it.

Reaction Score
Whoooo!!! Dang right Comcast this is uconn country and you better get with it! Man I'm so unreasonably and overly pumped right now knowing now I'll be able to watch the game tomorrow.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
Any chance it will be on Comcast outside of CT? I have xfinity in Atlanta...

Reaction Score
Of course it's still not available on optimum (cablevision)

Reaction Score
I thought it would happen, but then I was told that the baby boomers wouldn't let it.

I"m a boomer so forgive me for being incompetent. I get CAblevision. Can someone put a link on the board here that I can click on my IPad and watch?

Reaction Score
My Comcast story. This morning I called them because I was having trouble with email (like, no email). After putting my account through some diagnostics (problem was at my end with my PC) the nice lady says "You've been with us for a long time, why hasn't anyone offer you a discount?" Huh? Bottom line they added the premium package (HBO, etc), added my phone line so I can drop my Frontier land line, and reduced my monthly charge by $40. They're definitely trying to keep the potential cord cutters.

Of course I'm dropping cable after UConn's BB season is over and switching to my Amazon Fire TV with MLB Gameday.

Reaction Score
Any chance it will be on Comcast outside of CT? I have xfinity in Atlanta...
It's not just have to find a friend with Direct or watch an illegal feed like I plan to do on the internet.

Reaction Score
It's not just have to find a friend with Direct or watch an illegal feed like I plan to do on the internet.

We know Comcast has AXS year-round in MA so I wouldn't guarantee that people outside CT can't see it on Comcast.

Reaction Score
We know Comcast has AXS year-round in MA so I wouldn't guarantee that people outside CT can't see it on Comcast.
I was just talking about Comcast in Atlanta and not other regions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom