Colorado up on LSU double digits | The Boneyard

Colorado up on LSU double digits

Reaction Score
LSU down by 19 with 5 mins to go. This is where you find out what kind of team they are. If they can come back, then they really have something. If not, not.

Reaction Score
LSU can’t solve the buffs defense .. kinda like what was done to UConn in the tourney .. no true point and teams have a blue print now what to do to them .. hopefully Morrow doesn’t have any serious type of injury

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
LSU down by 19 with 5 mins to go. This is where you find out what kind of team they are. If they can come back, then they really have something. If not, not.

First game of the year so hard to make a conclusion like that at this juncture IMO. Potential is still high for LSU with all of their talent but this game does tell us they're not close to being as good as many predicted they'd be to start the season. Long road ahead but they have a ton of work to do and didn't look like a top 15 team tonight. They likely will (and deserve to) plummet in the polls.

Reaction Score
It’s almost as if Reese can’t defend 5s, Hailey Van Lith isn’t a PG, and Morrow can’t play in the post consistently against taller posts.

I’m not sure why LSU didn’t try to get an experienced banger in the post. Williams and Morris will be missed, especially to start the season.

Reaction Score
It’s almost as if Reese can’t defend 5s, Hailey Van Lith isn’t a PG, and Morrow can’t play in the post consistently against taller posts.

I’m not sure why LSU didn’t try to get an experienced banger in the post. Williams and Morris will be missed, especially to start the season.
LSU looks exactly how I thought LSU look

Reaction Score
I'm still laughing at all the media fanboys and girls picking LSU #1 off last year's perfect storm of a tournament. You could get 5 people off this forum to play defense as hard as they do. And Morrow looked simply dominant.

Reaction Score

Van Lith's behavior shocked me. She struggled hard at that position and was an absolute horrible teammate when things went wrong. I couldn't believe how she was berating her teammates when they messed up. That's not a good leadership quality for your PG.

Also the demeanor on the bench spoke volumes when the reserves came out. Only Reece was continuing to be engaged and encouraging her teammates. Everyone else just hung their heads.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom