College Football Playoff Rankings - Top 25 | Page 3 | The Boneyard

College Football Playoff Rankings - Top 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I don't watch much SEC football, but watching the UGA/LSU game, how in hell is UGA ranked #4? They're awful.

They are far from awful, they just aren't equipped to try and keep up with LSU. You've got to be explosive, and you need to be able to score points in order to have a hope against that team, and Georgia is more of a physical, grind it out team. It's a real bad matchup for them.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I don't watch much SEC football, but watching the UGA/LSU game, how in hell is UGA ranked #4? They're awful.

Georgia was missing some key offensive players and few thought they had the weapons to hang with LSU. Their #4 ranking was based too many other teams in top 10 lacking strong resumes to push Georgia out.

Reaction Score
I'm pretty excited for the playoffs this year. Think anyone of the teams can win this year making every game interesting.

Reaction Score
Virginia gets a New Years bowl vs Florida. Notre Dame has a tie in to that bowl and a higher rank, but Virginia gets to play that game because they were in the top 25.

Way to go Notre Dame! Join a conference already.

Reaction Score
Virginia gets a New Years bowl vs Florida. Notre Dame has a tie in to that bowl and a higher rank, but Virginia gets to play that game because they were in the top 25.

IF ND waits to join ACC, gives UConn a chance to get a real FB team and decent mens BB team. We could join when they do.

Reaction Score

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom