College Coaching Carousel - Version 2017 | Page 5 | The Boneyard

College Coaching Carousel - Version 2017

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I would not fire Butch Jones to hire THAT guy, but I've always believed Edsall and Schiano were interchangeable. Both program builders with a ceiling.

An AD needs to re-evaluate any process that ends with Sciano as Head Coach while also paying someone else not to coach.

Reaction Score
That Shady intro press conference will be must see t.v........sheesh!

Remember this is the fan base that showed on campus up to "talk" to Lame Kiffin when they found out he was sneaking out of town like a Lane in night.

Reaction Score
yikes! Yeah not good.

Currie might as well just resign... if he hires Shady now he’s fluked and if he lets the mob mentality win out and passes on Shady after initial reports he’s fluked.

Wiki:
>>John Currie (born April 1, 1971) is the current Assasin of the Tennessee Football Program as of November 26th 2017. <<

Reaction Score
I don't think anyone is hiring Mike Riley or Butch Jones. Probably not Jim Moore either.

Reaction Score
If Currie hires Schaino Hathaway will have company as the dumbest a s s hat Athletic Director in the history of Division 1A football!

Reaction Score
Currie might as well just resign... if he hires Shady now he’s fluked and if he lets the mob mentality win out and passes on Shady after initial reports he’s fluked.

Wiki:
>>John Currie (born April 1, 1971) is the current Assasin of the Tennessee Football Program as of November 26th 2017. <<

Reaction Score
Wow.

USAT:That's an amazing reaction to the fan reaction. At this point, I'll be shocked if the Schiano thing happens...

Meltdown over potential hiring of Greg Schiano is a bad look for Tennessee program

>>And yet by sundown, after USA TODAY Sports reported that Tennessee officials were hoping to get a deal done with Schiano on Sunday, students in Knoxville were mobilizing to protest, congressional candidates and other politicians were issuing anti-Schiano statements and radio provocateur/Tennessee fan Clay Travis, who has written extensively about the dangers of succumbing to online mobs, had organized one himself and posted Currie’s cellphone number on Twitter.<<

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Meltdown over potential hiring of Greg Schiano is a bad look for Tennessee program

>>And yet by sundown, after USA TODAY Sports reported that Tennessee officials were hoping to get a deal done with Schiano on Sunday, students in Knoxville were mobilizing to protest, congressional candidates and other politicians were issuing anti-Schiano statements and radio provocateur/Tennessee fan Clay Travis, who has written extensively about the dangers of succumbing to online mobs, had organized one himself and posted Currie’s cellphone number on Twitter.<<[/
Not enough bad things can happen to Rocky top.

Reaction Score
I'm going to force myself to tune into the Paul Finebaum show tomorrow. Between Alabama losing and all of this coaching craziness it is bound to be insane. There is bound to be some comic gold to be had.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
I get the fans reaction to Schiano. Iwouldn't want him as a head coach.

But now it is going to be more difficult to get a quality coach. Angry fans, politicians and sports writers are not a way to make friends. Talk about dumpster fire!

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
This Tennessee thing is hilarious. Reacting to a hearsay story to not go through with the contract when terms were already agreed upon. And now, Shady wants his money from them. Lol.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom