College Basketball Discussion January 7-14 | Page 3 | The Boneyard

College Basketball Discussion January 7-14

Reaction Score
Great to see the twins finding a home and balling out and it’s not too many distractions and spotlight especially in the wac or mountain west I forget lol
Musselman pulled in some nice talent, not an easy thing to do in Reno, unless the kids like to ski.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Musselman pulled in some nice talent, not an easy thing to do in Reno, unless the kids like to ski.
My guess is this is his last year in Reno. He'll be one of the hotter mid-major coaches in the rumor mill this offseason.

Reaction Score
My guess is this is his last year in Reno. He'll be one of the hotter mid-major coaches in the rumor mill this offseason.

I think he could of landed the job at Cal last year. I think he is looking to get back in the NBA.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Well he had them just as good last year.

There are three 4 star players in that roster. Matthews and Terrell were his recruits, and Robinson transferred from Indiana. Dowtin and Russell both have very bright futures at the guard spots.

As for his reputation, I’ve never heard anyone question his ability to coach other than you. You have a vendetta against Hurley, judging by this and your “the UConn fraternity won’t accept him” post. That’s fine, but I disagree.

And you have a vendetta against KO
You say Hurly will be at UConn next year!!!! Go ahead and bet your home on that
Hurley is decent coach and I have no idea who in NE coaching circles evaluate him where on the coaching index. The guy came into decent situation when he got to URI and lets see what next year brings - if he isn't at UConn!!! A winning percentage of 53% at URI makes him the leader.......

Reaction Score
Hurley is decent coach and I have no idea who in NE coaching circles evaluate him where on the coaching index. The guy came into decent situation when he got to URI and lets see what next year brings - if he isn't at UConn!!! A winning percentage of 53% at URI makes him the leader..
No, I don’t!!!!!

Reaction Score
Hurley is decent coach and I have no idea who in NE coaching circles evaluate him where on the coaching index. The guy came into decent situation when he got to URI and lets see what next year brings - if he isn't at UConn!!! A winning percentage of 53% at URI makes him the leader..
Decent situation=dumpster fire.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom