Cole....Defense? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Cole....Defense?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
Big East a little different than the MEAC I guess?

Reaction Score
Cole was great on defense. Awful on offense.

He is NOT a able setter.

Reaction Score
It’s hard to be mad at Cole because of how good he did on Zegarowski but I am so pissed at him
Had multiple chances at "winning" plays and didn't come through

Reaction Score
I think he can shoot, but he's not a shot creator. I'm fine with him spotting up, but I don't like him off the dribble. He puts his head down and does not have the vision to be a true point guard.

His on ball defense was solid. His last 7 minutes offensively especially were atrocious. He needs to be better IQ wise when it comes to what and where the game is at and what the team needs.

Reaction Score
This kid is awful at shooting, pretty much single handedly lost this game for us.

Reaction Score
What game are u guys early in thread watching? The loss squarely on Cole. Choke job at foul line to ice it. Tons of forced hard shots. As Ugly a game I’ve seen from a guy shooting 14-15 times. At least he looks at hoop unlike Gaffney. We need guards bad.
Let’s get Andre some PT, I know he’s raw, but he can pass and could create some down the road. We need someone to create other than Bouk.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Never been a fan of Cole. Missed 2 free throws that lost us the game. Overtime shot a couple 3's that were bricks. Gaffney deserves his minutes.

Reaction Score
Ok, Cole played some good D today. But overall, I am not impressed. He takes bad shots, takes too many of them, and isn’t the leader we need running point. He needs to get better quick.
Cole has been completely unimpressive. And he choked epically today.

Reaction Score
Don’t let how bad RJ played let you forget how horrible Martin was too.

Reaction Score
What game are u guys watching? The loss squarely on Cole. Choke job at foul line to ice it. Tons of forced hard shots. As Ugly a game I’ve seen from a guy shooting 14-15 times. At least he looks at hoop unlike Gaffney. We need guards bad.
Couldn’t agree more

Reaction Score
I was nervous about our guard play after the first 3 now I’m terrified. Cole was good until he missed the FTs, not great but good. Gaff made his FTs give him that but he does nothing else on the court.

Trouble!!

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Never been a fan of Cole. Missed 2 free throws that lost us the game. Overtime shot a couple 3's that were bricks. Gaffney deserves his minutes.
Gaffney?!? Sure if we need someone to dribble in place for 20 seconds sure. Neither bring anything. Play Jackson or Hurley at the point. Maybe Diggins can graduate and play like the Gonzaga commit.

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
My biggest concern at the beginning of the year was who will hit big free throws down the stretch to ice games a la CV and today we found out, at this point it's...no one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom