Cole and Gaff | The Boneyard

Cole and Gaff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Need a lot more out of them. Also Hurley needs to recognize that Cole might not be an elite on ball defender so he shouldn’t be in his mans face full court. Leads to his foul trouble. But back to the point, Gaff and Cole need to do more than just babysit the ball until it’s in Bouk’s hands. Try to split/penetrate the zone more, make better decisions in transition, etc. The foul trouble obviously gets the game out of rhythm but we NEED to learn to contain and not handcheck on the perimeter, seems like its been an issue of ours for years.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
Cole does nothing. He's only here because he played at St. Anthony's for Danny's father. We should have invited Alterique back.

Reaction Score
Cole does nothing. He's only here because he played at St. Anthony's for Danny's father. We should have invited Alterique back.
So, you are basing your conclusions on 2 1/2 games on a new team with a bunch of new pieces. I think you have to give it more time. And, Coles 1st half was 3 pts, 2 reb, 3 assists, 1 steal, and no TOs. Seems ok to me.

Reaction Score
I wouldn't say Cole does nothing, but I would've loved to have Al back. Especially since his shot is on.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
It’s an honest take. Not a troll. A serious post, yes. This is the PG we are excited to have? And I hope he makes me eat my words. I’m not impressed at all. I’d rather have Gilbert or Gaffney full-time.

Reaction Score
It’s an honest take. Not a troll. A serious post, yes. This is the PG we are excited to have? And I hope he makes me eat my words. I’m not impressed at all. I’d rather have Gilbert or Gaffney full-time.

Delete your account

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
That last jump shot by Cole...yikes.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
Possession towards the end there showed everything. Bricks a 3 that shouldn't even be taken and then doesn’t get the ball to Bouk. Cole needs to be a PG.

Last edited:

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
I’m worried to look up how Bones is doing right now

Reaction Score
Let’s give him some time but man he looks like a slow guy at the local Y. He looked kinda scared with ball wanting it out of his hands vs pressure in second half.

missed the first half how did we score points lol?

kudos to Whaley and Josh, lot of tough rebounds and valiant defense. Whaley just so impressivein way he carries himself and plays!!!
A winner in every sense of the word!

Reaction Score
Gaffney needs to get better fast because Cole is not a good PG at all - he is a good shooter who should be a backup/bench scorer - he’s well below average at running the offense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom