Cochran | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Cochran

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He looked like crap in both spring games. I didn't expect him to be any good at all.

Perhaps but in last year's spring game he did from a distance seem to be the better leader as far as gesturing, moving people around, encouraging, etc etc.

Reaction Score
Perhaps but in last year's spring game he did from a distance seem to be the better leader as far as gesturing, moving people around, encouraging, etc etc.

True, but with a rag arm. Of course that "game" was so bad I'm not sure we learned anything (other than we weren't any good).

Reaction Score
He looked like crap in both spring games. I didn't expect him to be any good at all.

Didn't look all that good against SMU either. Didn't like his passes (not enough zip, inaccurate ,etc). But . . . He has grown more and more comfortable and - he can play. He has looked really good the past two and one half games. He can play the position.

Reaction Score
That may have been the worst run spring game ever. PP looked like he would have preferred to have been anywhere else but the Rent. Still stunned that he started it by having having the offense at their 1 yard line.

Reaction Score
I will be sooo happy when PP is never mentioned again. Maybe next year.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
I will be sooo happy when PP is never mentioned again. Maybe next year.
Oh that's not gonna happen. We have at least 3 years of PP's recruiting is killing this program, potentially followed by decades of PP cost us a shout at (insert conference here).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom