Cochran to Start Saturday | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Cochran to Start Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Yeah but it's not that simple . . . it's indicative of the mess UConn's in. Lagow - big boy from Texas - ran away from competition at QB. We saw this with Bill Cundiff, we saw this with Mike Box, we saw this with Mike Nebrich and now Lagow. How do you run away from a program that hasn't had a big time QB since Dan O? How do you let the roster of players (I won't bother naming them) who were under center - and often times ineffective and consistently inconsistent - run you off the roster? Lagow should have stayed and, now would be his opportunity to grab this position for the next three + years.

FWIW, however, I think Boyle is gonna be special. He just needs 20 good players around him (Davis is the lone exception).
I don't disagree, But now he, not anyone else, has to accept and deal with the consequences of his decision. He is not on the UConn Huskies football team. He does not get a shot at starting QB and I am not burning calories wondering what coulda, woulda, shoulda been because some 18 year old felt entitled and got his feelings hurt in August.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate
Top Bottom