Coaching Search Tweets & More | Page 16 | The Boneyard

Coaching Search Tweets & More

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Glad to see that Nad's was possibly impressed with the administration. But what I care more about is if the administration was impressed with Nad's.

Reaction Score
Glad to see that Nad's was possibly impressed with the administration. But what I care more about is if the administration was impressed with Nad's.
I think you have it backwards. Look at the tweet again.

Reaction Score
FootballScoop Staff @footballscoop
At UConn, we hear Narduzzi impressed the administration in his interview. Believe they have a few more interviews scheduled.

Time to start talking $. Wonder where interview was.
darren it stated that the admin WAS impressed with Narduzzi. At least Narduzzi feels UConn is worth interviewing for unlike some earlier comments. If he impressed Uconn it is a matter of sealing the deal and doing due dillengence and interview all candidates. At least I feel like we will have top choices for the job!

Reaction Score

Pretty sure you read it backwards, UConn liked him, but it made no mention about whether or not he liked UConn.

I wonder when he interviewed?

Reaction Score
Next Browser has an auto-refresh if you are on android. Sry to interrupt.

Reaction Score

reread the quote......

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
minidarren said:

You have it backwards.

As to $, I would consider adding a few hundred thousand to whatever Wake pays Clawson. Anytime we can big time an ACC also ran, we sorta have to do it, right? What's BC paying?

Reaction Score
If UConn was impressed I would assume that means Narduzz gave off the vibe that he really wants to come here and isn't "too good" for UConn, whatever that might mean.

3-5 yrs and the Mrs. gets summers in Rhode Island. What's not to like

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
You have it backwards.

As to $, I would consider adding a few hundred thousand to whatever Wake pays Clawson. Anytime we can big time an ACC also ran, we sorta have to do it, right? What's BC paying?
Shouldn't a school have to be at least bowl eligible to be considered an also ran? Wake was one of three ACC teams who are focusing 100% on their Finals and not practicing.

Bill Sussman

My Name isn't really Bill
Reaction Score
If we really hire Matt Nuzie then sh't is about to get real.

Nuzie's selling real estate in Fairfield County last I saw. The oddest night of my life.... A friend of a friend who was engaged to Craig Austrie was having her bachelorette party at Foxwoods. The fiance is a triplet from Trumbull and one of her sisters was dating Nuzie at the time. For some reason, dates were allowed to this bachelor party and Nuzie was along for the ride. My friend from college was one of the fiance's friend's "date" and I was gambling with him before he joined the festivities. I somehow got roped into the event and had a few too many whiskey's.

TL;DR I partied with Matt Nuzie at Craig Austrie's fiance's bachelorette party

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I hope something is announced soon. I'm growing very tired of reading all of the UCONN students complain about the snow.

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
I hope something is announced soon. I'm growing very tired of reading all of the UCONN students complain about the snow.
Ed D., is that you?
upload_2013-12-10_10-50-42.png

Last edited:
Reaction Score
If UConn was impressed I would assume that means Narduzz gave off the vibe that he really wants to come here and isn't "too good" for UConn, whatever that might mean.

UConn is as good a job as it gets outside a few pressurecookers Bama/Tex/Mich/OSU/ND/FSU/Fla/PSU etc....esp for a 1st time unproven prospect!! I can see fan's of other school's perceiving "he can get better" but not a UConn fan or any rational person? How many of us would turn our nose's up at a 2M PY salary in a wealthy top media market? Not too many openings yet this yr and I'd think if he's right for the job we'll get him though Def has never been UConn's problem so I hope he's CEO matierial and not just a DC ?

Reaction Score
I'm quite sure Warde was so impressed with Narduzzi in the interview that he called Susan Herbst and told her so and she called her bridge club members and told them and one of the bridge club members called her cousin who knows "a guy" who passed on the info to a tweeter.

Seriously...do you really think someone knows how the Narduzzi interview went, if it even took place, besides Warde, Susan and a few BoT members?

Reaction Score
At least Ed D. owned up to his statement. The guy has a sense of humor.

Reaction Score
I'm quite sure Warde was so impressed with Narduzzi in the interview that he called Susan Herbst and told her so and she called her bridge club members and told them and one of the bridge club members called her cousin who knows "a guy" who passed on the info to a tweeter.

Seriously...do you really think someone knows how the Narduzzi interview went, if it even took place, besides Warde, Susan and a few BoT members?

They may have given feedback to Parker. And Parker leaked the info in an effort to express that yes the event happened, they liked what he said and Narduzzi didn't mail in the interview so to speak.

Reaction Score

I saw last week on RU's rivals board that his mother still lives in NJ too when they thought they'd be hiring a new coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom