2022 Recruiting: - Clingan Visits | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2022 Recruiting: Clingan Visits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Kind of disappointed that we have to wait until June 18 for him drop Syracuse from him list.

View attachment 67739

The week before I visited Syracuse, seven people had been shot in four days, including a public-bus driver
Syracuse thought that by building a giant highway in the middle of town it could become an economic powerhouse. Instead, it got a bad bout of white flight and the worst slum problem in America.

The neighborhood with the most concentrated poverty in America has Victorian-style homes with big porches, immaculate public parks, and tree-lined streets where children play. But some of the homes are crumbling or abandoned, and the parks are empty because a recent spate of shootings in this city has made parents fear for their children’s safety.

The poverty is more evident a few blocks away, where families are crowded into public housing near the overpass of I-81, an elevated highway that cuts through the heart of the city. There are no supermarkets here, just small convenience stores that advertise that they sell cigarettes and accept food stamps. Across the street from one store, men and women sit in an empty lot, some in rolling office chairs, others leaning on cars or rickety shopping carts.
It looks very much like a street that I know of in Houston under the US 59 viaduct just west of downtown.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I heard he’s going to whoever wins the south bend baseball regional

Reaction Score
It looks very much like a street that I know of in Houston under the US 59 viaduct just west of downtown.
My fave tent city is where Allen Parkway meets the overpass/entrance to I 45 South.

Reaction Score

One can hope

Don't worry about MI they will probably get the best player in the class 5 man jalen Duran/montverde, from Delaware.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Don't worry about MI they will probably get the best player in the class 5 man jalen Duran/montverde, from Delaware.
duran currently has a "pro" crystal ball. 7 of the top 50 guys do, a lot more than last year projected to the G league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom