Clingan Nicknames | The Boneyard

Clingan Nicknames

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I have seen plenty of Kling Kong stuff from fans, surprised there hasn’t been any nicknames/memes infusing him with Star Trek stuff with Clingan (I have never seen Star Trek so I also don’t know why post opportunities there are there)

Reaction Score
I have seen plenty of Kling Kong stuff from fans, surprised there hasn’t been any nicknames/memes infusing him with Star Trek stuff with Clingan (I have never seen Star Trek so I also don’t know why post opportunities there are there)
Cling Kong just fits so well because of the way he towers over everyone else. But the Klingons from Star Trek frequently use an attack ship called a Bird of Prey, if you want to play with the "swooping in from above" idea a little. (As Star Trek references go, it's a pretty basic one.)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Cling Kong is catching on.

Cling Kong 1.jpg

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
My wife Mrs. Fleud, who watched a lot of Star Trek and is a huge men’s basketball fan would love to see a large subset of students wear Worf masks to games and come up with a chant in Clingan to say after every dunk that Donovan makes. She even found a website that translates English phrases into Clingan.

Ma Ja Chuk is Clingan for We Will Destroy You!

Think this can create media hype.

Last edited:

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
If anyone is willing to send her a plane and game ticket she has offered to volunteer to lead this endeavor.

Reaction Score
My wife Mrs. Fleud, who watched a lot of Star Trek and is a huge men’s basketball fan would love to see a large subset of students wear Worf masks to games and come up with a chant in Clingan to say after every dunk that Donovan makes. She even found a website that translates English phrases into Clingan.

Ma Ja Chuk is Clingan for We Will Destroy You!

Think this can create media hype.
You're married to Palatine?

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
As I said in another thread, Cling Kong is perfect especially with BET at MSG and East Regionals at MSG this year.

Just get the pic of him wrapped around the Empire State Building and update it every game with the opposing team's logo filling in for the airplanes with Clingan swatting them away.

Reaction Score
Love Cling Kong. I always follow AJax lead in calling him Big Don, another name that rolls off the tongue right after he stuffs one home

And I am a proud Connecticut native so occasionally I refer to him as the "Bristol Behemoth" or "Forestville Freak" (I do not believe he is from Forestville neighborhood but still I like it, ha)

Reaction Score
Cling Kong is solid, two syllables.

Bristol Chomp has two syllables as well.

DC is short and sweet that I’m warming up to

Clingon is OG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member