Clingan Nicknames | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Clingan Nicknames

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
How about "The Tall Guy."

images.jpg

Reaction Score
I love the Cling Kong stuff, but I'd still throw it in the filter if the player said "my name is Donovan."

As for the Clingan nicknames - my guess is he's heard it all before, and got tired of it when he was in elementary school.

Most of the other suggestions are just plain stupid, as is the idea of creating a nickname by committee.

So I ask again: He needs to be asked what he thinks of the various nickname. Any reporters here willing to ask?
His dad did say on Twitter that Donovan’s mom made him (him being dad) promise that no one ever called him “Don” lol so anything with that is off the table.

Reaction Score
This thread was not supposed to go on this long lol, was just wondering if people more knowledgeable about Star Trek had any amusing ideas, but y’all do you

Reaction Score
I love the Cling Kong stuff, but I'd still throw it in the filter if the player said "my name is Donovan."

As for the Clingan nicknames - my guess is he's heard it all before, and got tired of it when he was in elementary school.

Most of the other suggestions are just plain stupid, as is the idea of creating a nickname by committee.

So I ask again: He needs to be asked what he thinks of the various nickname. Any reporters here willing to ask?

This thread was not supposed to go on this long lol, was just wondering if people more knowledgeable about Star Trek had any amusing ideas, but y’all do you
So can we lock this thread, say..., in 20 mins and move on???

Every post about something other than Cling Long at this point is the repetitive equivalent of that one going trying to call Isaiah Whaley, Squirrel...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom