Clingan 7'2" | The Boneyard

Clingan 7'2"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Heard that Donovan Clingan recently measured 7'2". Also had great virtual tours with UConn and Michigan ST. Both Hurley and Izzo want him badly.
Supposedly he grew 2 inches from March to June. How come that never happened to me? :)

Clingan said he has put on between 20-25 pounds (260 currently) and grown almost 2 inches since the basketball season ended in March.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
The Clingans were in the stands when Akok got hurt. He saw how the team, Akok and Hurley all reacted. A lot of coaches will tell you about they are family but the Clingans saw it here and it was raw and real. Ultimately he will make the decision that he thinks is right for him. If he doesn't come to UConn, it won't be because he doesn't understand what's here. I think I can live with that.

I really like the kid, not just for his size and skills but because of who it is as a person. He'd be a great part of the family.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
The Clingans were in the stands when Akok got hurt. He saw how the team, Akok and Hurley all reacted. A lot of coaches will tell you about they are family but the Clingans saw it here and it was raw and real. Ultimately he will make the decision that he thinks is right for him. If he doesn't come to UConn, it won't be cause he doesn't understand what's here. I think I can live with that.

I really like the kid, not just for his size and skills but because of who it is as a person. He'd be a great part of the family.
The crowd at XL was rocking for that game. Must have sent a nice impression.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I'd love to see him come to UConn and I'll wish him well where ever he goes, but I really hope it isn't Sparty. MSU's not just a morally empty place, it's a living inferiority complex that could scar him for life.

Reaction Score
Anyone seen class of 2023 Gavin Griffiths play? 6'6-6'7 just picked up an offer from UMass. Athletic, length, and deep range on his shot. His dad was a really good player at Hartford back in the day.

Team Spartans on Instagram: “Fresh off a umass offer, @gavingriff_ showed out this weekend”

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
He definitely looks thicker in the chest and thighs/ass which is good. Good stability for his base and upper body.

Don't need massive biceps or calves to at well in basketball.

Reaction Score
The problem here is that he can probably go to any school he wants. Yes Michigan State is going to be tough to beat out but so is everyone else. Probably looking at a 50/50 type scenario either he wants to stay home or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom