Clingan 3 pt shooting- get on the record | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Clingan 3 pt shooting- get on the record

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Lopez, Turner, Horford, Vucevic, Porzingis, Markannen, Naz Reid, Jaren Jackson, Bam and Jonas stood out to me from the games I watched as role playing big men who are shooting threes now.

Wemby is not a role player but he shot a good amount.
You can add Nurkic to this list too from the Suns.

3 of those guys are PFs and one guy doesn’t shoot 3s (Bam) though. A lot of the other names are about to be or over 30.

Not a lot of young bigs are coming in the league shooting 3s. Wemby is just an all around unicorn.

Clingan can make a lot of money focusing on being a not as soft Rudy Gobert over trying to prove he can shoot 3s.

caw

Reaction Score
You can add Nurkic to this list too from the Suns.

3 of those guys are PFs and one guy doesn’t shoot 3s (Bam) though. A lot of the other names are about to be or over 30.

Not a lot of young bigs are coming in the league shooting 3s. Wemby is just an all around unicorn.

Clingan can make a lot of money focusing on being a not as soft Rudy Gobert over trying to prove he can shoot 3s.

It's def guys that are on the older side and trying to stay in the league.

There are PFs but they do play the C in five out lineups.

Bam doesn't take a ton but he did start shooting them this past year, as opposed to solely bailout threes before this past year.

I personally don't think he does need to shoot them, but it won't hurt if he can.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
It's def guys that are on the older side and trying to stay in the league.

There are PFs but they do play the C in five out lineups.

Bam doesn't take a ton but he did start shooting them this past year, as opposed to solely bailout threes before this past year.

I personally don't think he does need to shoot them, but it won't hurt if he can.
It definitely wouldn’t hurt. It’s just cringe for to see this much discussion on something that’s just not that important for him to pickup.

There’s other skills that are way more important for him to get down to have a successful pro career. If he can shoot it’s more of a luxury. As we saw this past year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1
Top Bottom