2020 Recruiting: - Cliff Omoruyi unofficial visit today | Page 3 | The Boneyard

2020 Recruiting: Cliff Omoruyi unofficial visit today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I still hope Cardwell commits right away so we don't lose out on a guy that's moving up, while this guy drags things out so he can see if Kentucky wants him.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
It has to pain Hurley that he’s never been able to land any of these top 50 northern jersey prep kids who should be his bread and butter. Conference affiliation was a big part of his struggles, that’s now a positive. Hopefully cliff will be his first.

QuickDraw

Hi Ho SILVER
Reaction Score
I hope the Cardwell OV is a motivating factor here. This does show that he has us high on his list of programs he's interested in and might be trying to figure out if he should just commit before the spot is taken.

Reaction Score
It has to pain Hurley that he’s never been able to land any of these top 50 northern jersey prep kids who should be his bread and butter. Conference affiliation was a big part of his struggles, that’s now a positive. Hopefully cliff will be his first.
Yeah In all the years that Coach has been here he hasn’t been able land one of those

pj

Reaction Score
Yeah In all the years that Coach has been here he hasn’t been able land one of those

In all one year ... and top 50 kids are to be his bread and butter - what's to be the main course, top 10?

What he should have said: When Hurley breaks through and gets his first top 50 Jersey star, he and his staff will have earned a well deserved celebration. @Chief00 too - I'm sure the grind hasn't been easy.

Reaction Score
(Not worried) Kentucky board has a thread on Cliff's UConn visit. Here are some of my favorite posts:

Is he gonna play for the women’s team? They’re all that matter since Ollie took the fall for Calhoun’s cheating ass ways. What conference they in this week? Not worried.

If we lose a kid that we're legitimately after to Uconn in the state their program is in ---> somebodies getting something.

There's a Hurley running UConn now so I'm sure he's got some connections to Duke. Guy can do whatever he wants and is untouchable by the NCAA now.

Reaction Score
(Not worried) Kentucky board has a thread on Cliff's UConn visit. Here are some of my favorite posts:

Is he gonna play for the women’s team? They’re all that matter since Ollie took the fall for Calhoun’s cheating ass ways. What conference they in this week? Not worried.

If we lose a kid that we're legitimately after to Uconn in the state their program is in ---> somebodies getting something.

There's a Hurley running UConn now so I'm sure he's got some connections to Duke. Guy can do whatever he wants and is untouchable by the NCAA now.

Hurley is untouchable by the NCAA?Awesome!

QuickDraw

Hi Ho SILVER
Reaction Score
This could be the reason
| Overall Wins: Kentucky - 1; Connecticut - 4 | Official Wins: Kentucky - 1; Connecticut - 4 | (*)
bluebar.gif

Reaction Score
How can Kentucky fans not even realize that Calipari is their coach?

2 Final Fours vacated.
You didn't hear? The great leadership at Kentucky made him clean up his act and he's 100% clean now

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
In all one year ... and top 50 kids are to be his bread and butter - what's to be the main course, top 10?

What he should have said: When Hurley breaks through and gets his first top 50 Jersey star, he and his staff will have earned a well deserved celebration. @Chief00 too - I'm sure the grind hasn't been easy.
We should have a CONFIRMATION party and decorate the bathroom urinals with Husky logos.

ctchamps

Reaction Score

2 Final Fours vacated.
We cut our teeth beating Kensucky in important venues. One of the hillbillies must be losing his front false teeth spitting into the spittoon thinking UConn is on the rise again.

Now he fits in with the rest of them.

geordi

Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel
Reaction Score
Maybe the damn really is going to break!
The damn breaks every time I open my mouth. The dam is still fully intact and holding back the river.

ctchamps

Reaction Score

2 Final Fours vacated.
And shortly after you wrote this @UCONN-NYC posted this in a new thread.
www.espn.com

Filings suggest Nike paid in pursuit of players
Newly released emails and text messages in the case against attorney Michael Avenatti suggested that Nike officials were making under-the-table payments to handlers and families of top college basketball prospects.
www.espn.com

In a text message exchange on July 6, 2017, with an assistant coach at the University of Kentucky -- identified with only the initials KP in records submitted as exhibits in the federal criminal case -- DeBose wrote that he provided money to about 10 Nike EYBL coaches "who are helping families to the total of about 200K annually."
Kentucky has an assistant coach named Kenny Payne. Neither Payne nor Wildcats coach John Calipari could be reached Friday night for comment.

Reaction Score
I think we hit our quota for the millennium after saying that every time Omar Calhoun did anything decent.
Yeah, but that was a long time ago, and I wasn't on The Boneyard. So of course you're right, but I'm going to proceed like you aren't.

Reaction Score
And shortly after you wrote this @UCONN-NYC posted this in a new thread.
www.espn.com

Filings suggest Nike paid in pursuit of players
Newly released emails and text messages in the case against attorney Michael Avenatti suggested that Nike officials were making under-the-table payments to handlers and families of top college basketball prospects.
www.espn.com

In a text message exchange on July 6, 2017, with an assistant coach at the University of Kentucky -- identified with only the initials KP in records submitted as exhibits in the federal criminal case -- DeBose wrote that he provided money to about 10 Nike EYBL coaches "who are helping families to the total of about 200K annually."
Kentucky has an assistant coach named Kenny Payne. Neither Payne nor Wildcats coach John Calipari could be reached Friday night for comment.
Good timing. Just like good timing with NC State with a certain recruit.

Reaction Score

LOL. This is priceless.

I guess we aren't relevant anymore because of a Kentucky message board and we have been throw into a tizzy! A tizzy! Oh that's what one of the genius Cuse posters (jdb30) said on the Cuse board when I went to see if there was any Jackson news.

UConn is going against UK for a big man recruit. Apparently the UK board had some choice words about UConns relevancy and threw boneyard into a tizzy .

If literally no one else thinks you’re relevant except you, wouldn’t logic dictate that you’re not relevant at all?

The irony of someone posting how irrelevant we are when the guy is stalking our board and replying to a 50 page thread about our message board!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom