2020 Recruiting: - Cliff Omoruyi unofficial visit today | Page 5 | The Boneyard

2020 Recruiting: Cliff Omoruyi unofficial visit today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
THe RanKiNgS Are BIaSed AgAiNSt Us BeCaUSe tHEy exClUDe CaNadA is the most Syracuse thing ever, I can't believe you actually posted that on another team's message board. At least when we say crazy embarrassing # 2 we keep it in house.

He is right. 2 of the services didn't include them because they are Canadian, even though they are acknowledged as 4* recruits.

Different services have different criteria for inclusion. E.g. Akok is rated #22 by 247 but is ranked #90 in the comprehensive rankings.

Their recruiting is very underwhelming even so.

Reaction Score
Who was the poster who would spy on recruit visits? Swami maybe?

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
back to this ...

they're ... there ... their

I think the Syracuse fans may be the most grammarific poor population ever

I’m no Syracuse fan, but we’ve shared a league with Memphis, Houston and ECU for the past 5+ years. You can’t actually think that.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
THe RanKiNgS Are BIaSed AgAiNSt Us BeCaUSe tHEy exClUDe CaNadA is the most Syracuse thing ever, I can't believe you actually posted that on another team's message board. At least when we say crazy embarrassing # 2 we keep it in house.

UConn fans use that rationale with many football recruits.

Hockey, I'd guess, is probably the only college sport where Canoodlers are evaluated and ranked alongside their American peers.

Pgh2Storrs

In Hurley We Trust
Reaction Score
Steering the conversation back to Cliff (strange, I know), he did say he wants to do unofficials to several schools this Summer/Fall, so I’m not reading into this too much. I would imagine we’re in this as much as anyone, unless UK throws the kitchen sink at him but it strikes me as they’re slow-playing him so we’ll see.

Reaction Score
Thats the composite ranking...flawed because Canadians arent ranked in espn and others....their both top 50

Firstly, there are few who thought Oshae Was a top 50 prospect. But i’ll go along with it because I like the idea of Cuse turning another top 50 player into a career international 6th man.

Reaction Score
My guy at the gas station says “you need a receipt?” I interpret that as a sign that UConn will be receiving commitments in the near future.
My guy keeps saying "my friend, my friend". Is this a good sign?

Reaction Score
Yes. Always.

Remember, you only switch if the host knows what's behind the doors and HAS to pick a door without the car that you didn't pick to reveal. That's the key. if the host reveals a door at random and it happens to be a goat, then it doesn't matter if you switch or not.

Last edited:

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Yeah In all the years that Coach has been here he hasn’t been able land one of those
He targeted them at URI. You get my point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom