2020 Recruiting: - Cliff Omoruyi Top 5 | Page 14 | The Boneyard

2020 Recruiting: Cliff Omoruyi Top 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Still had a better game than josh did today lol

If that’s Cliff’s stat line in high school, what’s he going to do in the Big East? I want this team to be good as much as anyone else but Cliff is not the answer at the 5 for next season.

Reaction Score
If that’s Cliff’s stat line in high school, what’s he going to do in the Big East? I want this team to be good as much as anyone else but Cliff is not the answer at the 5 for next season.
Josh isn't the answer either

Reaction Score
But Cliff would start from day 1 here:rolleyes:

Give me Sanogo please.
Not sure how many times we need to go over this but let's try one more. Josh is not the answer as a starting 5 for Hurley next season. At minimum Cliff can stay with his man on defense and give us the donuts Carlton has put up, so I'd still start him over Carlton

Reaction Score
Josh isn't the answer either

You are not wrong. However I don’t think adding Cliff improves our profile much for next season. Long term, yes. But next season, no.

Not sure how many times we need to go over this but let's try one more. Josh is not the answer as a starting 5 for Hurley next season. At minimum Cliff can stay with his man on defense and give us the donuts Carlton has put up, so I'd still start him over Carlton

If we want a center who stays with his man on defense then we might as well start Whaley next season.

Reaction Score
Engineering school? I wonder how many D1 basketball players go on to become engineers.

Some do.

Myles Johnson
Rutgers RS Sophomore Center
Major: Electrical & Computer Engineering
2018-19 Big Ten All-Academic honoree

Reaction Score
what about Vladislav Goldin from Putnam. Doesn't seem to be a lot out there about him? 4* 7' kid.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
what about Vladislav Goldin from Putnam. Doesn't seem to be a lot out there about him? 4* 7' kid.

Imagine the outrage if Hurley brought in a senior with no other DI offers.

Reaction Score
Weird it just hit my feed.
Just look at the date on the post too. I watched the end of the third quarter. They were up by more than thirty at the start of the 4th quarter so I turned it off.

Reaction Score
Imagine the outrage if Hurley brought in a senior with no other DI offers.
I was watching a Putnam science game and the announcers said multiple times Goldin was committed to Texas Tech but no recruiting websites say that. Goldin is good though, think he's flying under the radar a bit because he is relatively new to the US

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom