2020 Recruiting: - Cliff Omoruyi Top 5 | Page 11 | The Boneyard

2020 Recruiting: Cliff Omoruyi Top 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Someone posted a pregame photo at CL of an apparent recruit wit parents. Asking who it might be. I don't see that post now.

Was the kid IDed?

Reaction Score
Someone posted a pregame photo at CL of an apparent recruit wit parents. Asking who it might be. I don't see that post now.

Was the kid IDed?

Looks like that post was deleted. Don’t know why but I saw that pic yesterday as well.

Reaction Score
All Chief00 can tell the fans, at this point, we are recruiting Bigs and Scorers. Stay tuned as Chief00 reports from the Recruiting Grind.
#ChiefCertified
Reassuring because we need Bigs and Scorers. Until this post I was concerned we might be recruiting end of the bench players and a team manager. I’m felling a little better now. Thanks Chief

Reaction Score
All Chief00 can tell the fans, at this point, we are recruiting Bigs and Scorers. Stay tuned as Chief00 reports from the Recruiting Grind.
#ChiefCertified
Which to me, shows the sense of urgency the staff has to improve the roster and get better next season. If two new players in the form of another big and scorer/shooter are added to this team, I’d feel more confident going into the BE next year.

C

Chief00

Reassuring because we need Bigs and Scorers. Until this post I was concerned we might be recruiting end of the bench players and a team manager. I’m felling a little better now. Thanks Chief
Reading the tea leaves about a subject (transfers out), we are told to be sensitive about on this forum, is obviously not a strength of yours. My comments indirectly addressed that subject to fans who were sophisticated enough to connect the dots with “known current available scholarships” vs the positions we were recruiting. Fortunately, most understood, however unfortunately you felt left out in the cold.

Reaction Score
Reading the tea leaves about a subject (transfers out), we are told to be sensitive about on this forum, is obviously not a strength of yours. My comments indirectly addressed that subject to fans who were sophisticated enough to connect the dots with “known current available scholarships” vs the positions we were recruiting. Fortunately, most understood, however unfortunately you felt left out in the cold.
Got to learn to read Chief speak. The no so obvious is in the obvious.

Reaction Score
ok and sarcasm not your strength. But I have always supported you and will continue.

Reaction Score
I hear you but Chief00 Is walking on a thin line in regards to communicating information without breaking rules regarding guys transferring.
Let's just keep it to bathroom talk....cool?

Reaction Score
I hear you but Chief00 Is walking on a thin line in regards to communicating information without breaking rules regarding guys transferring.

In that case, it's probably best to steer clear of the discussion. If anybody says we're pursuing two players, most can figure out what's implied.

Do you think we're pursuing class of 2020 players, 2021 players who might reclassify, transfers, or some combination? I'm very curious who is out there who could be a clear upgrade.

C

Chief00

In that case, it's probably best to steer clear of the discussion. If anybody says we're pursuing two players, most can figure out what's implied.

Do you think we're pursuing class of 2020 players, 2021 players who might reclassify, transfers, or some combination? I'm very curious who is out there who could be a clear upgrade.
That’s the challenge for Chief00. Being told to steer clear of the topic but then in the same post being asked questions about it. This isn’t a criticism, we all get pulled and stretched in various directions on this topic.

Reaction Score
That’s the challenge for Chief00. Being told to steer clear of the topic but then in the same post being asked questions about it. This isn’t a criticism, we all get pulled and stretched in various directions on this topic.

Yes, I realized the contradiction in my post. I just meant to steer clear of how we would have room. I was thinking a question about who we were pursuing was less of an issue, but I should have taken my own advice and steered clear of rumors and questions. Especially because while the season has been disappointing, I appreciate the effort of every player on the team, and I value those players who didn’t bail when they had the chance.

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
A sure sign he’s not coming here.;)
But if he does and it's anything like how Rivals treats us in football, he'll fall back those 19 spots and then some. Will definitely lose a star.

Reaction Score
Definitely seems like we're on the outside looking in. @Zionn, is the next best option for a big a potential reclass? Anyone we are looking at in particular?

Reaction Score
Thanks. Maybe what I was thinking was internally more obvious than what I wrote. Officially, given our current scholarship situation there is no room for more players, yet we are still recruiting 2020. I wish I could say more but we aren’t suppose to. I apologize if I was unclear.

there should be a forum wide exception to this rule just for 2020. desperate times call for desperate measures

Reaction Score
Definitely seems like we're on the outside looking in. @Zionn, is the next best option for a big a potential reclass? Anyone we are looking at in particular?

We have been on the outside looking in since Javonte signed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom