Christian Vital out tonight | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Christian Vital out tonight

Reaction Score
Anyone who wants Vital or Jalen to play tonight is out of their mind. If Jalen is 100% he should play, anything else and he should sit. This season has been a wash since November. Just get healthy for the AAC Tournament .

Fixed it for ya

Reaction Score
Wow. Almost unbelievable at this point.

If Adams isn't ready tonight, at least he looks like he might be good for this weekend..

Reaction Score
WhqBAlv.jpg
WTF! Ok, who stole Jobu's rum?

Reaction Score
I don't love the "try to play" with Adams. Maybe I'm reading too far into it, but I don't think this is a situation where it does anybody any good to gut it out. If we get smoked we get smoked, hopefully everybody is back for Cincinnati on Sunday.

Reaction Score
I'd rather punt the game than play Adams when he's not ready. Losing a bye would suck but losing Adams for a longer time would be death to our tourney hopes.

Reaction Score
Apparently Purvis dislocated his finger in shoot-around..

Per Joe D and the UConn IMG pre-game show. Apparently he was screaming in pain but they popped it back in and he's gonna be fine to play. Left ring finger.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Apparently Purvis dislocated his finger in shoot-around..

Per Joe D and the UConn IMG pre-game show. Apparently he was screaming in pain but they popped it back in and he's gonna be fine to play. Left ring finger.
Lol, where's Ashton Kutcher hiding, c'mon guys, where is he?

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
So we may see a walk-on start tonight. I remember a few years ago when they were showing the starting lineups for a game they showed Johnnie Bird starting at the point. It was done in error, but still kind of an exciting moment. Perhaps tonight it'll be the real thing, but I pray not.

Reaction Score
So we may see a walk-on start tonight. I remember a few years ago when they were showing the starting lineups for a game they showed Johnnie Bird starting at the point. It was done in error, but still kind of an exciting moment. Perhaps tonight it'll be the real thing, but I pray not.
If we're gonna lose, I hope the walkons at least get some real burn

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Once in a while we have decent walk ons, in this case it would seem not.

If no Jalen (and please do not play him hurt just take the beating) Would prefer to play Rodney, Vance at 2, and all bigs - Noyes to me doesn't look like he was even a good HS player. They may or should press us but oh well play the guys who are on the roster, they can learn.

This is such a frustrating year it's incredible - huskymagic will blame someone other than it being just what it is, that should be entertaining in itself.

Not just Huskymagic, there's a slew of other KO bashers that will blame him on conditioning and other charges
I'm just sick of it
I love going in the chatroom but for my own sanity I'm staying away til next year - I know that will make many happy - so be it
Thanks Mau

Reaction Score
I'd rather punt the game than play Adams when he's not ready. Losing a bye would suck but losing Adams for a longer time would be death to our tourney hopes.
Tourney hopes! LOL!

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
I would be very disappointed if we play Jalen due to Vital's situation.
Again having relatively the same concussion protocol in basketball as you do in football and boxing is crazy - since you don't take too many head blows.
Vital should play and Jalen sit.
That's kind of a stupid thing to say

Reaction Score
Again having relatively the same concussion protocol in basketball as you do in football and boxing is crazy - since you don't take too many head blows.
Vital should play and Jalen sit.

In all of the awfulness of the never-endin barrage of stupid things that have come out of your mouth, this one earns the gold medal.

C

Chief00

You guys are just knee jerk conventional thinkers who in this case dispense with logic. The chance of receiving another head blow in basketball is remote where as with boxing you are guaranteed to receive hundreds of head blows and football you are guaranteed to have car like collisions multiple times a game.

Put another way to casual and expert fans - why would you have the same protocol when the risk levels is exponentially different? If you disagree with me - please explain that?

Last edited by a moderator:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom