Chris Mullin in the huddle | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Chris Mullin in the huddle

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
They are still only #46 in the BPI and the NET even after their stunning win over Nova. Not a "gimme " by a long shot.

they cant go and lose out but otherwise they are pretty much in. its a total garbage dump this year

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
To all those that have punked Mullin:
Guess what?
St John's is (sans a huge breakdown) going dancing in March
He said something in that halftime locker room last night

Not saying he is highly effective coach at all but if you read the quotes of his players - they love the guy and the team does play hard and junkyard dog mentality

Reaction Score
You have some decent talent surrounding a player like Shamari Ponds who can win a game by himself when going off. They will have to fall flat on their faces the remainder of this season not to be in.

Reaction Score
they cant go and lose out but otherwise they are pretty much in. its a total garbage dump this year
Yeah Bubble is very weak this year with PAC 10 & BE down, multiple 9 & 10 loss teams from "Power 7" will be in the tourney. I think St. John's is probably 8/9 seed unless they collapse.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Yeah Bubble is very weak this year with PAC 10 & BE down, multiple 9 & 10 loss teams from "Power 7" will be in the tourney. I think St. John's is probably 8/9 seed unless they collapse.

Joe Lunardi (who the hell made this guy the MAN? lol) said Oklahoma was in after their victory over TCU who went to 5-7 in the league. Of course OU is now 4-9 in the league not sure how a 4-9 team can get in from any league that's pitiful, but Joe knows all LOL.

Reaction Score
Most likely a low seed but the right matchup and I can see them getting a win.

Reaction Score
there is too much hate directed at Big East and other regional programs. I will never understand why...

I always said that the region as a whole needs to stay relevant. I would love for UConn to be one of the top teams in the country right now. But if that is not possible, at the very least I want OTHER teams from the Northeast to be ranked in T25..

Its unacceptable that our region as whole, north of Virginia, has a single T25 team (Villanova), two if you count Buffalo.

Our region is losing strength. I didn't want that day to be here. Our programs need to play each other more now than ever so we can drive attention, attendance, and help each other stay relevant

Reaction Score
there is too much hate directed at Big East and other regional programs. I will never understand why...

I always said that the region as a whole needs to stay relevant. I would love for UConn to be one of the top teams in the country right now. But if that is not possible, at the very least I want OTHER teams from the Northeast to be ranked in T25..

Its unacceptable that our region as whole, north of Virginia, has a single T25 team (Villanova), two if you count Buffalo.

Our region is losing strength. I didn't want that day to be here. Our programs need to play each other more now than ever so we can drive attention, attendance, and help each other stay relevant
Couldn't agree more.

Reaction Score
I'm always blown away by how much people hate Northeast schools on this board.

St John's being good is good for us. Providence being good is good for us. Syracuse being good is good for us.

The idea people want to turn this into the dark ages for hoops in the Northeast again is awful.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I'm always blown away by how much people hate Northeast schools on this board.

St John's being good is good for us. Providence being good is good for us. Syracuse being good is good for us.

The idea people want to turn this into the dark ages for hoops in the Northeast again is awful.

Agree with everything except Syracuse.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom