OT: - Chris Berman's wife died in car wreck today | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Chris Berman's wife died in car wreck today

temery

What?
Reaction Score
They are terrible drivers, especially at night.

Some are, that's why they are far less likely to drive at night. The good news is, within a few years, technology will make all of this irrelevant.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Dammit I began reading this and was all set with my reply and then bam, it was like you were reading my mind. Nicely done 68 you know I was on it.

Typical old fart. Two days behind the news.

Reaction Score
I swear to god you've a South Park clip for damn near every situation. It's uncanny.
Been watching since 2003 (season 5-6) when I was in seventh grade, back when they played South Park every Thursday. My friends at that time were all huge fans, and honestly the show was peaking 05-09. We would talk about and generalize what we saw each episode all day in school. Then when I went to UConn in Fall 08 I met my now best friend who is roughly as in love with South Park as I am. A good part of our friendship was drinking on Thursdays catching new episodes in his room in North. He's the main reason I can still fire references off because we would (and still) do that cooonnnnstaaannntlyyy. Like the first time I told him I was moving to San Diego, he made a "heading out Californy-way" reference.

I've definitely seen every episode from the first 11 seasons at least three times each.

Reaction Score
Probably not the right subject matter for a grammar bug.
Setting aside a question posed directly to tentoes4ring clearly referenced the stated tragic accident yet in nothing related to grammar, your South Park video likes and comment apparently were the "right subject matter". Touche!
;)

Reaction Score
Setting aside a question posed directly to tentoes4ring clearly referenced the stated tragic accident yet in nothing related to grammar, your South Park video likes and comment apparently were the "right subject matter". Touche!
;)
GET INSIIIIIIIDE

GET INSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE

Reaction Score
And you'll feel that way until you're 87. I'm not even close ( really mau), but I'm not the one doing 85 in a 55.
Ill never see 87 and honestly dont want to. Although im sure ill feel different the older i get lol! Jokes aside though im definitely not seeing 87. 1987 was a great year for me though.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom