Chief’s Briefs - UCF Edition | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Chief’s Briefs - UCF Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chief00

Very happy to see Chief challenged this way. Board is becoming unreadable with fake expertise.

Your challenge question is:
Did we use the 4 man line a lot Thursday Night, as Chief predicted?

Chief is not being challenged - the former pro Diaco crew - is just trying to worm out of being 100% wrong again. Instead these clowns used a quote from a press conference - where Randy was clearly giving his opponent’s a smoke screen. Chief can read this nuance these guys can’t.

C

Chief00

Keep digging... Nuance...

For the record>Not Pro-Diaco, just Anti-Chief bullschlit.

Moving on. God Bless...

What he had to say at the presser was a complete smokescreen - we were practicing the 4 man line in practice because we were using it not because it prepared our offense.

I don’t care how many famous quotes Cory puts online for Randy from some lilly pure famous quote book - it doesn’t change the fact that it was a smokescreen.

I thought you knew these guys at least a little?

Reaction Score
Crocker’s usual group of staunch supporters - Huskymedic, JMick, Stain and Kibblesnbits - Basically, that same last off the Diaco Bus crew. LOL God Bless.
it's not my fault you're intellectually challenged on the football board. you just hate getting called out on your crap

also straight up lol at me being "last off the Diaco Bus"

you're a fraud

Reaction Score
What he had to say at the presser was a complete smokescreen - we were practicing the 4 man line in practice because we were using it not because it prepared our offense.

I don’t care how many famous quotes Cory puts online for Randy from some lilly pure famous quote book - it doesn’t change the fact that it was a smokescreen.

I suspect I’m not alone in stating that I think huskymedic brings great value to this board. Your act on the other hand..........

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
chief has nothing going on other than this on-line persona. The more he is ignored the more he ramps it up.

Reaction Score

I’ve surmised that you’re pretty funny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek