Chief’s Brief’s - Memphis | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Chief’s Brief’s - Memphis

Reaction Score
We have had similar players in the past who had more productive 2nd halfs . Bazz, Corny and Ray come to mind.
Yeah but why wait until the last 10 minutes. How about the first 10 minutes of the second half. I have never seen Jalen played that tentative in a Uconn game before. We have no chance if he doesn’t play aggressive.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
A few games ago I termed it the Decision Game. Today is the Total Quit Game.

The players have quit, the coaches are going through the motions but have one eye on their resume.

One lineup that cares: Williams, Diarra, Adams, Anderson, Vital. But, KO went with lineup too late.
I’d play polley over Anderson. I also like Carlton

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I watched almost first half and missed first 5 min of second half. When I turned it back on and saw UConn losing I knew it was over.

Turned off.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
So Mikes Bridges gets cleared in 48 hours by NCAA and we have a cloud for many more months to go.

If Emmert doesn’t step up and move investigation along - I will totally out him on why he has a grudge on UConn. It will be very ugly for him.
Why wait? Hasn't he messed with UConn enough?

Reaction Score
I have beat up on AA this year but he has always played all out. There were times when he was clearly gassed from getting so many minutes but he clearly gave his all. Ollie with 3 guards (Larrier is NOT one) has played 3 all year and they have been exhausted at times leading to breakdowns on offense and defense. I will be at the Temple game and glad to give AA a standing O for trying his best.

Reaction Score
I have beat up on AA this year but he has always played all out. There were times when he was clearly gassed from getting so many minutes but he clearly gave his all. Ollie with 3 guards (Larrier is NOT one) has played 3 all year and they have been exhausted at times leading to breakdowns on offense and defense. I will be at the Temple game and glad to give AA a standing O for trying his best.

yes

C

Chief00

That that was a 4 point loss instead of 20 was 100% due to Williams changing the culture on the court.

Meanwhile I'm pretty sure that Larrier's plus/minus today was around -25.

Quite frankly, you nailed it!
I like the fact KO stuck to lineup that was relatively working. A coach has no obligation to play guys who care less than he does.

Reaction Score
Yeah but why wait until the last 10 minutes. How about the first 10 minutes of the second half. I have never seen Jalen played that tentative in a Uconn game before. We have no chance if he doesn’t play aggressive.
It's sad to think that he plays this way with hopes of going pro

Reaction Score
So Mikes Bridges gets cleared in 48 hours by NCAA and we have a cloud for many more months to go.

If Emmert doesn’t step up and move investigation along - I will totally out him on why he has a grudge on UConn. It will be very ugly for him.
Cuz he’s “touchy”? Just got that look to him. Yes I judge.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score

C'mon...are you Jeff Jacobs?

Reaction Score
This was quite a referendum of Larrier again,as I stated some months ago and got beat up for. Allan Houston 2.0. Scorer only. Nothing else. Though I said melo. Melo can at least board a little.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
We had 2 made baskets cancelled out by terrible turnovers. Without that, we at least go to OT.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom