Chief’s Brief’s - Memphis | The Boneyard

Chief’s Brief’s - Memphis

C

Chief00

A few games ago I termed it the Decision Game. Today is the Total Quit Game.

The players have quit, the coaches are going through the motions but have one eye on their resume.

One lineup that cares: Williams, Diarra, Adams, Anderson, Vital. But, KO went with lineup too late.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
KO'S face has one emotion...hopeless.

As a former 'sky I love the guy. Worked hard as a player and Ass. Coach. And maybe the last few months. But overall...he just can't coach.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
It's so bad, even Chief is quitting on his briefs.
I say good. Not going to watch until KO is gone.
I'm rooting for the biggest blowouts possible for the remaining games, with the worst possible coaching. Gotta make sure that we don't have a temporary remission that causes a delay in completely excising the cancer.

Reaction Score
Down by 6 with 8 seconds left we're still taking the stat-padding 2 instead of going for the 3 to actually give us a chance.

Well, the score looks a lot more respectable than what the run-of-play would have you believe. Maybe that's all KO wanted?

Reaction Score
Why did it take 30 minutes for Jalen to become aggressive? Was he saving energy because of the flu. He had to be more aggressive at the beginning of the second half. Oh well another loss.

Reaction Score
Admit to not being a Williams fan but he was a big part of our comeback. He brought a lot of energy and rebounding effort. He may not have great skills but he does have heart and energy. Speaking of heart, we didn't show much for most of this game.

C

Chief00

So Miles Bridges gets cleared in 48 hours by NCAA and we have a cloud for many more months to go.

If Emmert doesn’t step up and move investigation along - I will totally out him on why he has a grudge on UConn. It will be very ugly for him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
It's so bad, even Chief is quitting on his briefs.
I say good. Not going to watch until KO is gone.
I'm rooting for the biggest blowouts possible for the remaining games, with the worst possible coaching. Gotta make sure that we don't have a temporary remission that causes a delay in completely excising the cancer.
It’s just not working out. Think even KO may see it. Whatever the message or effort from top down to players, it’s just not getting through. It’s very difficult to watch as a graduate and fan of 28+ years.

Reaction Score
Why did it take 30 minutes for Jalen to become aggressive? Was he saving energy because of the flu. He had to be more aggressive at the beginning of the second half. Oh well another loss.
We have had similar players in the past who had more productive 2nd halfs . Bazz, Corny and Ray come to mind.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom