Chanting the Amida Tonight | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Chanting the Amida Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Only truth and opinion has been said, well I will take that back there have been some that could go that direction I guess? I mean it's ok to be critical of some of his game but it just isn't a Husky fan who could hate the kid, he is a great kid with huge passion. Maybe there are some but can't be too many.

Who is the guy who hates Brimah's "antics"? I can't remember his username. And then we had the guy who got banned for the trolling related to Brimah. It's all peaches and cream today, but I guess if it stays this way that's a good thing.

Reaction Score
To be fair, that was a pretty bad call. Glad it went our way but it looked bad to me.

It as an awful call but we had one coming. Moore slid late on Jalen end of the first half and it was a crappy call. But Ab's wasn't close and because t was Nic a huge call.

Reaction Score
People forget we do not have our last title without him, he saved us in the St. Joe's game by coming up HUGE when it mattered most. Amazing game by him tonight, we do not win without him, his ceiling is very high. And I do not think the bandage coming off is coincide, playing with 2 fingers taped together is so annoying

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
To be fair, that was a pretty bad call. Glad it went our way but it looked bad to me.

Oh I can definitely see that. In the chat I said it was close but glad we got a call.

YearoftheHusky

Name checks out.
Reaction Score
Ok you have it all figured out. Sorry my bad. Because he's been so good this year prior to this game, how dare anyone speak the truth about his game? People like you make me laugh.

I see plenty of people like me happy as hell for that kid, we've expected more and he's fallen short. Most everyone has said "great kid, we have to get more out of him though but in this case you would cal that "hating". Funny, but have at it.
If I was trying to prove I am not a hater, I wouldn't have taken your approach. You quoted my post without me quoting you. Just saying.

Reaction Score
If I was trying to prove I am not a hater, I wouldn't have taken your approach. You quoted my post without me quoting you. Just saying.

Dudes, does it matter? The guy played well. Regardless of what your thoughts were about Brimah before tonight, we can all agree this was a step in the right direction. At best he turns a corner and becomes the reliable 12/7/3 player we think he can be, at worst he helped us win a big conference game and maybe he doesnt build on tonight's performance.

YearoftheHusky

Name checks out.
Reaction Score
Dudes, does it matter? The guy played well. Regardless of what your thoughts were about Brimah before tonight, we can all agree this was a step in the right direction. At best he turns a corner and becomes the reliable 12/7/3 player we think he can be, at worst he helped us win a big conference game and maybe he doesnt build on tonight's performance.
That was my point the whole night.

Reaction Score
Glad we are in agreement. Not enough of that round here.

But I suppose that is why I keep coming back, haha.

Reaction Score
Can we stop calling OUR fans haters? Some fans are super (or excessively) critical of players and either expect more or just like don't like how a player plays/played. We're acting like they actually hate the players.

My wife is my biggest and loving fan but according to the Boneyard is a hater of me.

Reaction Score
Ok you have it all figured out. Sorry my bad. Because he's been so good this year prior to this game, how dare anyone speak the truth about his game? People like you make me laugh.

I see plenty of people like me happy as hell for that kid, we've expected more and he's fallen short. Most everyone has said "great kid, we have to get more out of him though but in this case you would cal that "hating". Funny, but have at it.
I've always been a skeptic of AB and even I will admit he had a great game against good front court for like the second or third time in his career. I think unfortunately people were building AB up as they sure shot 1st round NBA draft pick when he has no chance going there. He can be a game changer at the college level as evident by this game. I hope he stays consistent as we will need him with how bad we continue to be on offense.

Reaction Score
Love AB. He is our heartbeat as KO says. Give us so much defensively obviously but also energy. He's one of my kids' favorites Huskies and has always taken time for pictures etc.

Reaction Score
"This is what happens when you bandage us."

I can't be alone in seeing glimpses of "Hungry Huskies" last night, right?

They've played well before, but last night was something else, Brimah was fired up like I've never seen and Adams was right there with him. They were able to shut down our fast break game, but we still looked like Hungry Huskies

I'm sure Carmen V was proud there in the front row

EDIT: after getting thru more of the thread and seeing the and1 play against St Joe's again, we all noticed that he performed basically the same move in the same spot of the court last night in the first half right? He didn't do the hammer down after the whistle, but the same rebound in traffic and just immediately loft it up there and got the foul.

Really hope he and a few other guys can build off of last night's performance. If only 3 out of say 7 specific guys play great on a given night, not even out of their minds, we can beat just about anybody in late March. I'm thinking Brimah, Hamilton, Adams, Gibbs, Miller, Purvis, Omar

Last edited:

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
I've always been a skeptic of AB and even I will admit he had a great game against good front court for like the second or third time in his career. I think unfortunately people were building AB up as they sure shot 1st round NBA draft pick when he has no chance going there. He can be a game changer at the college level as evident by this game. I hope he stays consistent as we will need him with how bad we continue to be on offense.

Yes, they were wrong but that was a year or two ago. Get over it.

Reaction Score
Every game Brimah plays massively increases his experience (relative to nearly any other D1 basketball player). Remember that he's been playing organized basketball for less than seven years. He's still learning things that are second nature to most high-level college players.

Reaction Score
Every game Brimah plays massively increases his experience (relative to nearly any other D1 basketball player). Remember that he's been playing organized basketball for less than seven years. He's still learning things that are second nature to most high-level college players.

Let's tone down the expectations guys and gals. That was his best game ever at UConn vs a good team. Let's see to again at 4 or half of it.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom