Chanting the Amida Tonight | The Boneyard

Chanting the Amida Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
16 points, 8 rebounds, 5 blocks, no fouls until midway through the second half. THIS is what I like to see from Brimah! He really proved his mettle as a critical piece of this team tonight. Very happy for him, obviously I hope he can continue to perform this well going forward and we still have some important games coming up, but in this moment I think he deserves to be celebrated.

Reaction Score
Haven't seen the tape yet but his numbers are impressive!

Reaction Score
I'm not sure he's ever had a better game than this, given the context. SMU gets great play inside from Moore, Tolbert, and Kennedy, and Brimah really outplayed them. I saw several plays where he beat Tolbert, maybe the best rebounder in the conference, to position on rebounds. He defended the rim while controlling his body and avoiding fouls, and it was a huge difference for us. If SMU hadn't been so good from three, they would have really struggled to score points.

They really looked like a team tonight. This is what I expected at the beginning of the year: a few guys could have mediocre games, but a couple of guys (tonight it's Brimah and Miller) really excel. The result is a big win against a very good team. Keep playing like this, and we're going to feel very good going into March.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
He challenged shots and was aggressive going for rebounds. It was his intensity and focus on dominating the paint that I liked most.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
Was a real impressive performance by AB against a very good SMU front court.

He even took a charge against Nic Moore. :)

Reaction Score
The knock on Brimah has always been he doesn't perform against tough competition. He was spectacular tonight.

Hopefully this shows the committee that we're a different team with a healthy Brimah.

YearoftheHusky

Name checks out.
Reaction Score
He was absolutely the difference. The haters better be very hesitant tonight.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
He was standing up to some pretty big widebodies without getting moved. I was really impressed. The jump hook looked good too. A real factor rebounding.

YearoftheHusky

Name checks out.
Reaction Score
Once again for the ignorant one's, there are no "haters".

Love the accusation of ignorance followed by an awful, "ignorant" grammatical error. {one's in case you missed it)

Not to mention that if you felt the need to quote my post without me quoting yours, you must feel guilty about being a hater.

Reaction Score
Love the accusation of ignorance followed by an awful, "ignorant" grammatical error. {one's in case you missed it)

Not to mention that if you felt the need to quote my post without me quoting yours, you must feel guilty about being a hater.

Congrats to you teach - I did spell "haters" correct though right? No one hates him everyone loves the kid so the post is an ignorant one.

NotADimeBack

Give me my avi back
Reaction Score

Lol

YearoftheHusky

Name checks out.
Reaction Score
Congrats to you teach - I did spell "haters" correct though right? No one hates him everyone loves the kid so the post is an ignorant one.

You did. Well done. You also proved the whole adage, "those in glass houses should not cast the first stone" is a real thing. If you exhibit ignorance, don't call someone else ignorant.

And if you think no one on this board has hated on him, you have your head stuck somewhere dark.

Reaction Score
You did. Well done. You also proved the whole adage, "those in glass houses should not cast the first stone" is a real thing. If you exhibit ignorance, don't call someone else ignorant.

And if you think no one on this board has hated on him, you have your head stuck somewhere dark.

Ok you have it all figured out. Sorry my bad. Because he's been so good this year prior to this game, how dare anyone speak the truth about his game? People like you make me laugh.

I see plenty of people like me happy as hell for that kid, we've expected more and he's fallen short. Most everyone has said "great kid, we have to get more out of him though but in this case you would cal that "hating". Funny, but have at it.

Reaction Score
Didn't think you were the same but hey, takes all kinds.

However you personally feel, it's a stretch to say everyone loves him. Sure, no one is going to say they hate him tonight, but it also doesn't mean everything else hasn't been said in the past.

Reaction Score
However you personally feel, it's a stretch to say everyone loves him. Sure, no one is going to say they hate him tonight, but it also doesn't mean everything else hasn't been said in the past.

Only truth and opinion has been said, well I will take that back there have been some that could go that direction I guess? I mean it's ok to be critical of some of his game but it just isn't a Husky fan who could hate the kid, he is a great kid with huge passion. Maybe there are some but can't be too many.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom