Chances that season ticket count will be above 30,000? | Page 10 | The Boneyard

Chances that season ticket count will be above 30,000?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Really?? I can't speak because I don't live in CT?? I do own a business in CT - I will speak up against any politicians from ALL PARTIES!! Yes, including Republicans who are spending like DRUNKEN POLITICIANS!!

I believe he is simply pointing out that you used the word "mute" which is an inability to speak. You should have used "moot" which is irrelevance.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Really?? I can't speak because I don't live in CT?? I do own a business in CT - I will speak up against any politicians from ALL PARTIES!! Yes, including Republicans who are spending like DRUNKEN POLITICIANS!!
Chill dude he was making a joke about your "mute point" when you meant to say "moot point". (Explanation).

Reaction Score
How many times do we need to have this fuc&ing article posted on this board? Seriously.

Second must quoted piece of literature around here. Right after "RGIII said the Rent was loud 5 years ago."

Reaction Score
UConn Huskies@UConnHuskies
13m
Less than 400 @UConnFootball student season tickets remain. Don't miss out! Order at http://UConnTickets.com today! #UConn #BleedBlue

Expand

This doesn't sound that promising. How many student seats are available?

Students start go back to school on Monday, I bet once the freshman start to show up those tickets will go. Even with all the upgrades to campus, its still tough being stuck there as a Frosh. I bet a bunch of them grab those tix just to get off of campus a few times.

Reaction Score
I believe he is simply pointing out that you used the word "mute" which is an inability to speak. You should have used "moot" which is irrelevance.

Sorry, been busy since my M-I-L passed on in June. I just been posting and I don't look at what I read when I'm typing. Today, we buried her ashes with my F-I-L. This summer was trying, with the will reading and the house going up for sale. At least, she is in a better place!!

Reaction Score
Sorry, been busy since my M-I-L passed on in June. I just been posting and I don't look at what I read when I'm typing. Today, we buried her ashes with my F-I-L. This summer was trying, with the will reading and the house going up for sale. At least, she is in a better place!!

HuskyDogArt---sorry to hear of your trying summer. The loss of your wife's mother is tough. Her mom is probably the biggest loss she'll feel unless she loses you or God forbid, a child. I hope that both of you are feeling better now that a couple of months have passed. Helping your wife or a child through grief can be exhausting.

Reaction Score
Just looked at buying two "red" mini-packages and this is what they gave me for best available:

Maryland: Section 228 Row 25 Seats 9-10
Michigan: Section 228 Row 12 Sets 8-9
Louisville: Section 221 Row 29 Seats 22-23

Seems odd that the Michigan seats would be the best of the bunch (albeit not by much). And of course I have seats - just trying to figure out how much is left.

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
I just took a look at what is available for season tickets. No reserved seats, no mezzanine chairs, no upper chairs, only preferred (section 220, row 3). we may get close to 30,000 (factoring in mini-game plans).

Reaction Score
I just took a look at what is available for season tickets. No reserved seats, no mezzanine chairs, no upper chairs, only preferred (section 220, row 3). we may get close to 30,000 (factoring in mini-game plans).
Could be an issue of priority points.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Sorry for your family's loss.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
sure hope we get over the 30k hump. do we think warde will recent an update come next thursday?

Reaction Score
Could be an issue of priority points.

I don't think so. Anything that is unsold after allocation can be purchased as long as you cough up the donation. If they are gone they are gone.

Reaction Score
HuskyDogArt---sorry to hear of your trying summer. The loss of your wife's mother is tough. Her mom is probably the biggest loss she'll feel unless she loses you or God forbid, a child. I hope that both of you are feeling better now that a couple of months have passed. Helping your wife or a child through grief can be exhausting.

Thank You...It was sudden. My wife - as you said - is still grieving. It was hard on our kids - since she was a good 'granny' to them. Even my parents grieved at her passing. They (my parents and wife's parents) were good friends after we got married.

Anyway, I hope that UConn will surprise in the AAC!! So much so that the B1G invites us in!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom