Championship 2016: G A M E T H R E A D... Go Huskies! | Page 16 | The Boneyard

Championship 2016: G A M E T H R E A D... Go Huskies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Veni, Vidi, Vici (I came, I saw, I conquered)
But he didn't say it to the Senate, as the announcers said: he wrote it to the Senate. The point was that it was arrogant in its ellipsis and in its manner of communication.

Eskapeesto

The specter of ExtraPesto is haunting the Cesspool
Reaction Score
CfU9Iz3W4AAG1J-.jpg:large

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
At least Syracuse fans do hate us more now. They are also saying crap about women's bball on their own message board since they lost to us.

Considering the pathetic lack of support and attendance for their women's program — even in this, their best-ever season — that's hardly surprising.

Reaction Score
I was nervous in the beginning. But they shut those fears of mind out with the quickness.

Wow! They did it y'all.

Reaction Score
Tuck refuses to answer if she'll be back next year.. Stewie jumps in and says "it's a secret"
I said on two different threads that she wouldn't announce tonight because she doesn't want to detract from the team's celebration. She wants the moment to be for the we, not the me. That's just the way our girls are.
But now I fear that she'll be leaving.

Reaction Score
From the UConn website. Pulido led the team in scoring

Leaders UCONN SU
Points PULIDO (2) Alexis Peterson (11)
Assists STEWART (6) Brittney Sykes (2)
Rebounds STEWART (10) TEAM (5)
Steals JEFFERSON (1) Cornelia Fondren (2)
Blocks STEWART (2) Brittney Sykes (1)

Reaction Score
At least Syracuse fans do hate us more now. They are also saying crap about women's bball on their own message board since they lost to us.

Seriously? Sure I can live them hating us and they can talk crap about their program. But it seems harsh considering where Q has that program going. I mean the Cuse wbb program was a joke before he got there and he has slowly turned that program around and has them playing at a high clip.

Reaction Score
Well. Time to set the DVR to record the replay of the game (ESPNU at midnight) and enjoy title #11!!! Good night, boneyard family. Go, UConn Huskies!!

Reaction Score
Love the Marine sword thing!

LOL, it looked like she wanted to say something witty as she knighted them but forgot and/or couldn't think of it in time. If I had her ear and time, I would have told her to go with "I hereby dub thee, Knights of the Four Crowns." :D

Jimbo

Running to Stand Still
Reaction Score
What a wonderful night for this UConn team and, especially, all the seniors. Pulling off something that had never been done before and will likely never be done again. Simply incredible. The level of excellence this group and the UConn program as a whole have achieved is difficult to even grasp, let alone do justice to by any attempts to put it into words.

I will say only that, as a proud UConn alumnus and longtime fan, I salute all of them and thank them ever so much for all their sacrifices and contributions to their program and our university. They will always have my sincere gratitude and appreciation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA