CBS article on further expansion | Page 3 | The Boneyard

CBS article on further expansion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I know most on here do not agree with this but I still believe that we will be netter served if the B1G waits a few years (giving us the opportunity to demonstrate what our value can be) than if they expand in the very near future.
people here might agree... just make the invite today effective for 2015.
that would be ideal and save everyone here 2 more years of this crap.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
A Kentucky fan? Yuck! Did you mean Kirstie Alley?

In the absence of our own celebrity fan that is more attractive than Mr. Lillard (and yes, I did at least know who he is)...maybe Kate Bosworth?

Reaction Score
In the absence of our own celebrity fan that is more attractive than Mr. Lillard (and yes, I did at least know who he is)...maybe Kate Bosworth?

UConn connection?

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
UConn connection?

Lived in Darien, but only for a few years. Trying to find someone still attractive. Meg Ryan would have worked 15-20 years ago. She actually went to UConn.

I mean, look at this list, it's all guys. Even a supermodel, but a male one of course.

Paige Turco is probably our best bet, since she's currently on Person of Interest and has aged quite nicely. She was at Storrs during my time. Now we need to get her to wear UConn stuff and come to games.

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
upstater said:
It's the actor Matthew Lillard. He is a big UConn Huskies fan. He is friends with one of the Husky donors who has been mentioned on this board. The picture is him in the role of Shaggy in he Scooby-Doo movie.

Man, this board is ultra-sensitive I guess. OK! It'll come down.​

I would like to start a petition to put Shaggy back up.

I say bring it back also. I might be a little biased since it was my creation though.

Reaction Score
upstater said:
It's the actor Matthew Lillard. He is a big UConn Huskies fan. He is friends with one of the Husky donors who has been mentioned on this board. The picture is him in the role of Shaggy in he Scooby-Doo movie.​
Man, this board is ultra-sensitive I guess. OK! It'll come down.​

I say bring it back also. I might be a little biased since it was my creation though.

The copyright was tiny, but the residuals were huge. If I ever see you at the Metro tourney in East Carolina, I owe you a beer.

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
The copyright was tiny, but the residuals were huge. If I ever see you at the Metro tourney in East Carolina, I owe you a beer.

sounds like a deal

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Tanisha18.jpg

Tanisha Brito has to be in the running as do a few of the women's basketball alumni.

The better question is how many people on this list are 'yarders?

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
It is tough, let me tell you. The weight I carry on this board, just informing people the things they need to know, it is immense. I'm glad someone recognizes it. Thanks.

It's true. You have established a long tradition of existence .

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
Tanisha18.jpg

Tanisha Brito has to be in the running as do a few of the women's basketball alumni.

The better question is how many people on this list are 'yarders?

Yeah, but she's not famous. I thought about say, Swin Cash or Sue Bird...but it defeats the purpose a bit to have a UConn hoops player as the attractive "celebrity promoting" UConn hoops.

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
Is this the kinda thing you guys are looking for.

images

pj

Reaction Score
I liked Shaggy. Bring him back! Can't let a few uncultured yokels proud of their unfamiliarity with fine literature drive him away.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Bikini models >>> forgettable live action adaptation of beloved cartoon.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score
It never ceases to amaze me that when I look at the subject title of a thread and the 1st and last pages of posts, how utterly disparate the comments/discussion have become. :)

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
It never ceases to amaze me that when I look at the subject title of a thread and the 1st and last pages of posts, how utterly disparate the comments/discussion have become. :)
So true. It's a rare thread that hold form for more than a couple of pages. Usually they dissolve into pissing matches or random tangents.

Reaction Score
So true. It's a rare thread that hold form for more than a couple of pages. Usually they dissolve into pissing matches or random tangents.
The threads over at the "Olympic sports" section tend to stay on subject, unsurprisingly.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
The threads over at the "Olympic sports" section tend to stay on subject, unsurprisingly.
No sense crying wolf if noone's around to hear you.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I don't think Wolf should be allowed to participate in Olympic sports until his criminal case is resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom