CB Jordan Swann to transfer... | Page 3 | The Boneyard

CB Jordan Swann to transfer...

Reaction Score
Funny you mention this game because I happen to go back and rewatch the first quarter while working out today. Our DBs were shredded in that game, nothing to do with strategy, just shear lack of strength and to some extend skill. In the first quarter more than half of Mizzou’s yardage was after we missed a tackle. Strength was a big issue, we were not strong enough. Opposing WR just pushed us aside. And in that Mizzou game Swann was repeatedly torched.
Not for nothing but Mizzou scored a bunch of points on a few SEC teams last year. They had sick speed.
But yes, our DB’s were soft and slow

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Not for nothing but Mizzou scored a bunch of points on a few SEC teams last year. They had sick speed.
But yes, our DB’s were soft and slow
I'm intrigued as to just what Drew Lock does this year. Could be a big time draft prospect in '19.

Reaction Score
Looks like Jordan Swann's back. Just took a quick look at the current roster and he's on it. Thought he showed plenty of promise on special teams as a return man. Also promise at DB, but he looked a little overwhelmed at times at that position, just physically outmatched out there.

Reaction Score
Looks like Jordan Swann's back. Just took a quick look at the current roster and he's on it. Thought he showed plenty of promise on special teams as a return man. Also promise at DB, but he looked a little overwhelmed at times at that position, just physically outmatched out there.
I liked him and Brayden Brown a lot. They were overmatched at times, being so young, but showed athleticism superior to most Diaco recruits. I hope he is.

Reaction Score
Fast, but struggled with tackling

That sums it up. Wasn't going to magically get more physical. Good luck to him. I think the kids coming in August would have pushed him deeper down the depth chart. I think we could see another departure/change of position in the secondary by Aug 30th with the existing crew. The talent coming in looks better.
Agreed, those missed tackles killed us, and he had a lot of them. Though my sense is the secondary is set now for the upperclassmen, Coyle is solid in the backfield and will be a star here by the time he graduates, Herring-Wilson not so much, but I don't see him leaving. Terry could still poach also, as a linebacker.

Reaction Score

Awesome news. Love his talent and potential. Welcome back Jordan!

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
I liked him and Brayden Brown a lot. They were overmatched at times, being so young, but showed athleticism superior to most Diaco recruits. I hope he is.

We think he’s back? Not just an error? Would be interesting to announce a transfer and then return. Hope he is back.

Reaction Score
We think he’s back? Not just an error? Would be interesting to announce a transfer and then return. Hope he is back.
One thing I never saw was him actually saying he's transferring, just reporters stating it..

Reaction Score
One thing I never saw was him actually saying he's transferring, just reporters stating it..
He did alter his twitter pics which led you to believe they parted ways.
I’m sure we’ll find out soon enough.
If it were completely false I’m sure Edsall or Swann himself would have refuted it via Twitter or via the papers.
I’ve seen players leave them come back so that is a possibility.

Reaction Score
Isn’t there an NCAA rule prohibiting 2 transfers from the same school in the same year?

Reaction Score

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom