Castle injury update | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Castle injury update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Damn. Big letdown. He was the one guy I really wanted to see against these big teams the next few weeks. Now he’s never gonna experience those games , Welp only positive is Ball gets a whole lot more run. Stupid dumb Wolfpack hockey XL slippery floor(if that’s what it was)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Having to play our non castle freshmen even more minutes against Kansas is terrifying
I mean it’s not like they have anyone better on their bench. Some said we had “the best starting 5 in the country”. One injury shouldn’t mean we can’t win these games. We’ll just need Ball to break out a little sooner

Reaction Score
Hurley's quote sounds bad but what I heard seemed more optimistic for it to be a few weeks.

I can't even recall seeing the play he got injured or him going down or anything. I wonder if they are just taking every precaution they can with how much money he stands to make next year in the draft.

Reaction Score
I heard yesterday that he got a minor procedure done and the timeline was 2-4 weeks.
Curious, I know it would be pure speculation, but what might a "minor procedure" be?

Reaction Score
It is entitlement: some teams disclose timelines, some don't. Regardless, fans aren't entitled to the information. It is Castle's private medical information. Just because some people give information, doesn't mean you have to. This seems pretty simple.
I wouldn’t use the word entitlement but to each his own. What I would say is the misdirection given in the pre and post game as to what an actual injury/timeline would be is the annoying part. It’s just the inconsistency of the information on it.

He certainly doesn’t owe anyone any information, but a consistent message when you do divulge is most ideal.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Hurley's quote sounds bad but what I heard seemed more optimistic for it to be a few weeks.

That sounds a lot better. That Tweet had me like

giphy.gif

Reaction Score
I wouldn’t use the word entitlement but to each his own. What I would say is the misdirection given in the pre and post game as to what an actual injury/timeline would be is the annoying part. It’s just the inconsistency of the information on it.

He certainly doesn’t owe anyone any information, but a consistent message when you do divulge is most ideal.
It wasn’t inconsistencies. They didn’t have the MRI

Reaction Score
I heard yesterday that he got a minor procedure done and the timeline was 2-4 weeks.

I pray that is all there is. A minor procedure.
On top of that, I pray your source is solid.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
It is entitlement: some teams disclose timelines, some don't. Regardless, fans aren't entitled to the information. It is Castle's private medical information. Just because some people give information, doesn't mean you have to. This seems pretty simple.

Two things can be true:

1) We're not "entitled" to the medical information.
2) As fans of a sports team, it is frustrating to get such vague information, even with #1 being true.

Reaction Score
Saying does not appear doesn't say much. And indicates we won't know until we evaluate later on. Sigh

Reaction Score
Solo Ball just might bust out sooner. I was rewatching the first half of MVU on TV; I attended the XL for the game, and watching on TV is different, so what jumped out was Solo has the green light to score the ball. He was very aggressive with his possessions, taking it to the rim, shooting 3's, and even a pull-up jumper in the lane. Starting and with more minutes, when he gets confident and comfortable out there these next few games, look out.

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
Well I guess it is what it is. I wish there was more context. Like is it a strained or sprained ligament. Is it meniscus just something to help us deal with the bad news. Not season ending could be anything from needing minor surgery or just rest.

Reaction Score
Please no anything but that
Lol, it’s just his offense is non existent. When he shoots a 3 when he’s wide open, I’m on my couch at home and I know it’s not going in. Way too funny. How is it that I can shoot better than some of these guys that live basketball. I shot around yesterday for the first time in 3 years and shot better than him in a pickup game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom