Castle clip | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Castle clip

Reaction Score
He doesn’t have to consistently make 3’s. Gimme that pull-up all day
His shot looks better than I thought .
The thing with a guy like him if you have to respect his shot it exponentially increases his ability to get to the Rim or facilitate. . My heart rate v when from 60-85 just thinking about a guy with his skills being able to shoot off the Dribble . It’s true I’ll probably die watching a game but that’s not such a bad thing , hopefully the game is decided because not knowing the outcome , getting the box score , or a watching a replay would be H**l .

Reaction Score
He gets to his spots. Fortunately the carry isn't called anymore.
Careful, I mentioned same thing about the carry in the other Castle thread (UConn getting him adjusted to the college game) and BGesus4 said my age under/over must be 96.5!

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
Careful, I mentioned same thing about the carry in the other Castle thread (UConn getting him adjusted to the college game) and BGesus4 said my age under/over must be 96.5!
Discussing carrying no longer being called is not a young man’s sport

Reaction Score
Discussing carrying no longer being called is not a young man’s sport
My 12 year-old got called for it in her travel league after I taught her to wrap her hand around the side of the ball at the top of her dribble. To be fair to those refs, she was getting her hand all the way under the ball and holding it up for almost a full beat before turning her hand over and pushing it back down.

Reaction Score
Castle looks like a guy who can score on all three levels. I believe he`ll shoot better than people think he will from 3, his midrange looks like butter and he can attack the basket on the elite level. He may take a bit but if it comes together quickly he could be our best player come March and will be in the discussion for CPOY. I have never said this about an incoming freshmen but i think hes one and done. Ive had a good eye and made some good calls in recent years on our frosh and i feel comfortable saying it. Hes here one year.

Reaction Score
The clips make him look one and done but we have to see it against high BE level tough competition to confirm that. We should know this by Jan 1.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
" she was getting her hand all the way under the ball and holding it up for almost a full beat before turning her hand over and pushing it back down."
Kind of like Magic did when walking the ball upcourt his entire career?

Reaction Score
Castle looks like a guy who can score on all three levels. I believe he`ll shoot better than people think he will from 3, his midrange looks like butter and he can attack the basket on the elite level. He may take a bit but if it comes together quickly he could be our best player come March and will be in the discussion for CPOY. I have never said this about an incoming freshmen but i think hes one and done. Ive had a good eye and made some good calls in recent years on our frosh and i feel comfortable saying it. Hes here one year.
That's the prevalent prediction since most people are saying he's a top ten pick, or at the very least a lottery pick, in next year's NBA draft.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom