RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Where is this clip from?
Louisville.

Season 2 Kidding GIF by Showtime

Reaction Score
He's got a great feel for how to change speeds for a college Freshman. That and the defender having to respect the fact that he might go straight into their chest and bully them to the basket really plays up his speed.

Reaction Score
He could be the best finisher at the rim we ever had at the school. Elite level talent of body control and knowing how to get his spot.

Reaction Score
He has some special stuff for his size and position. I mean he’s taking Andres spot, a whole different player. While he may not have some of the things AJ brought here he has some thing’s already that AJ never had. Interesting comparison on impact. Same goes for Spencer and Hawk. I don’t see a huge fall off overall at all and there’s an argument we could be better at those spots with time!?!?

Reaction Score
lol'ing at the guy telling his teammate to stay home and then immediately getting bulldozed out of the way

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
I think him being the leader scorer overseas might be telling of how his season could be. Kid can be the most talented perimeter player in every game he’s in.

Reaction Score
He has some special stuff for his size and position. I mean he’s taking Andres spot, a whole different player. While he may not have some of the things AJ brought here he has some thing’s already that AJ never had. Interesting comparison on impact. Same goes for Spencer and Hawk. I don’t see a huge fall off overall at all and there’s an argument we could be better at those spots with time!?!?
I’ve thought about this as well. Hawk v Spencer I think we lose the prospect of him going off for 20+ but hopefully we make up for it with consistency. I really don’t know what DC will bring on the offensive end as more of a focal point this year but I have high hopes. We haven’t seen what he can really bring to the table with more minutes and plays designed for him but I think he’s going to surprise people on that end. Sanogo was one of our five best scoring big men I’ve seen play for us. I think Tristan will be more of a scorer this year, castle will be an improvement offensively and our bench I think will be better on that end as well. We do lose two top offensive players who were historically good in my view but we have the opportunity to be even better.

caw

Reaction Score

I kind of agree, Castle and Spencer are probably more well rounded than Hawkins and Jackson offensively speaking. Hawkins' and Jackson's high points are probably higher (shooting and athleticism respectively) but their low points are probably also lower (rim finishing and shooting again respectively). Hard to tell with Castle as he has yet to play a D1 game, but Spencer has loads of tape out there to base things on.

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
Yeah… but remember…
View attachment 90971
This is kind of interesting without understanding the criteria (it doesn't look weighted by frequency) used for the selections. I don't see enough "in the paint preference" considering Sanogo for Uconn preferences even though nearly all of his shots would be in the paint. The offensive board putbacks of others as well. On the other hand, Carrot Top's UCLA team is all in the paint??

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom