Career high for Enoch | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Career high for Enoch

Reaction Score
Enoch at the high post b/c he can hit that shot, Durham running the baseline to catch lobs!
Best part is that they should be able to switch between the two and play off each other, because they have so much offensive flexibility. We should probably taper the expectations though, I was ready to have Enoch starting before the season and all he has done is disappoint me thus far.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Best part is that they should be able to switch between the two and play off each other, because they have so much offensive flexibility. We should probably taper the expectations though, I was ready to have Enoch starting before the season and all he has done is disappoint me thus far.
I really don't expect him to be starting quality until he's a senior.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Gee, these guys should start writing their hall of fame speeches.

^
raw

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
He needed it and the team needed it.

Good game and hope he builds on it

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
People tend to underestimate the way bugs develop, and how a few small things can make a huge difference in them turning a corner.

Hoping he is in the process. His talent, and Durham's as well, is soooo intriguing.

Reaction Score
People tend to underestimate the way bugs develop, and how a few small things can make a huge difference in them turning a corner.

Hoping he is in the process. His talent, and Durham's as well, is soooo intriguing.

They start as eggs. They then hatch as larvae, pupate, and emerge as adults......:p

But seriously, would love to see Enoch turn the corner. Would love to see he and JD gain the much needed confidence. The potential is there for them to be huge assets to the program in the near future.

Reaction Score

Bugs and bigs for that matter. I mean Professor Huskies4ever broke that down brilliantly.:eek:

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
They start as eggs. They then hatch as larvae, pupate, and emerge as adults.:p

But seriously, would love to see Enoch turn the corner. Would love to see he and JD gain the much needed confidence. The potential is there for them to be huge assets to the program in the near future.

Haha I nearly always fix the auto correct, this is one time I didn't realize it -- well done.

Reaction Score
Enoch and Durham's improvement from this year to next will be the key for us to jump from a good team to an elite team.

Reaction Score
Enoch and Durham's improvement from this year to next will be the key for us to jump from a good team to an elite team.

Plus how do larrier, alterique and diarra respond after injuries. We know that Adams, vital and Jackson will be better.

Reaction Score
When a game gets that out of hand it isn't worth reading anything into anyone's play. Clearly USF is horrible and played even worse. Mostly it looked like they've checked out. But confidence is certainly a good thing and maybe it does start Enoch in the right track.

Reaction Score
When a game gets that out of hand it isn't worth reading anything into anyone's play. Clearly USF is horrible and played even worse. Mostly it looked like they've checked out. But confidence is certainly a good thing and maybe it does start Enoch in the right track.

Agreed but there were some things he did which really don't matter when or who against they occurred, it was just great to see he can make those plays. And as you say, lets hope he is on the right track now.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Love the power of his dunk and his shot was smooth. Love to see more of it but he has to play better defense to stay on the floor.

Yup. I think of all the recent bigs, he had the best scorers mentality and variety coming in. But he's rarely on the floor long enough to produce much. Be great if he can get the floor time enough to build confidence on offense.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moochi278

Top Bottom