Career high for Enoch | The Boneyard

Career high for Enoch

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
A really nice game for the pride of Norwalk...

Reaction Score
I know he needs work defensively but that baseline catch and shoot shows what a weapon he could be next year. If he can defend and stay on the floor.

Reaction Score
I know he needs work defensively but that baseline catch and shoot shows what a weapon he could be next year. If he can defend and stay on the floor.
He also can be big in the pick and roll. He seems to do well when we run those.

Reaction Score
He needs to play as many minutes as possible. There's no reason he can't make the turn that facey has, let's just hope it happens sooner than his senior year. He has flashed his potential now he just needs to harness it.

Reaction Score
Said in his post-game interview that he was trying to think less on the offensive end. Hope he can keep it up!

6 of 6 from the floor, 3 of 4 from the free throw line. His dunk off of the offensive rebound towards the end of the game was powerful.

Reaction Score
We've seen with Jackson and now Vital that sometimes, all it takes is one big game to gain the confidence needed to sustain a high level of play. I'm praying this is the case for Enoch.

I bet a good number of other schools' fan saw him and thought he must be a monster by his frame and game tonight.

Reaction Score
The opportunity for development for Enoch, Vital and Jackson is great. Vital and Jackson have both been asserting themselves as scorers in various opportunities and it is nice to see Enoch get in the act. Hopefully Durham keeps getting minutes. A shame that Diarra has been sidelined also. He could have helped us in the front court this year but at minimum would also be getting great developmental minutes for our team for the next three years.

Reaction Score
We've seen with Jackson and now Vital that sometimes, all it takes is one big game to gain the confidence needed to sustain a high level of play. I'm praying this is the case for Enoch.

I bet a good number of other schools' fan saw him and thought he must be a monster by his frame and game tonight.

Yep. I've been saying all along that Enoch will have arrived by next year, sooner or later. He has all the tools, but big men just develop slower.

Reaction Score
As much as we suck this year, we have what appear to be a ton of high character guys who are extremely easy to root for. Seeing them get better and have games like this is worth watching even if there's a good chance we lose.

Good call on the "easy to root for" I agree. Just wonder how some can't or don't feel the same? Crazy

Saw a couple of real nice things from Steve as well as Juwan who oozes with "special player" if healthy down the road. I love the kid and hope he stays healthy he deserves it, high character for sure, along with CV and SE.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Good call on the "easy to root for" I agree. Just wonder how some can't or don't feel the same? Crazy

Saw a couple of real nice things from Steve as well as Juwan who oozes with "special player" if healthy down the road. I love the kid and hope he stays healthy he deserves it, high character for sure, along with CV and SE.

I would love to see KO and team to make an effort to get the ball inside to Juwan to let him operate. He needs a lot more touches to reach a comfort zone and to build confidence. Hard to do sometimes, especially when others are playing better (like Enoch last night). I would like to see Durham show some more intensity, which I was pleased to see last night in Enoch's play. Steve seemed to come out with some fire and just played.

pnow15

Previously pnete
Reaction Score
Gee, these guys should start writing their hall of fame speeches.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom