Car Wash Lives | The Boneyard

Car Wash Lives

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Well, it makes sense. I am rooting for Oklahoma and Kansas tonight anyway.

Hope we can continue CiVIL ConflICt with UCF.

Reaction Score
Word is our B12 invite will be announced early summer, June .... THE LEAK IS OUT

Would you stake your ability to post here on how likely this invite is? How about we give you till August 15th and if there is no invite you have 30 days left to post on here. During those 30 days you must start every post with "I'm the boneyard's b.i.tch and I lie like a little girl". :D

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Would you stake your ability to post here on how likely this invite is? How about we give you till August 15th and if there is no invite you have 30 days left to post on here. During those 30 days you must start every post with "I'm the boneyard's b.i.tch and I lie like a little girl". :D
Know hope, Art. Know hope.

Athlete94

UCONNGRD
Reaction Score
Dude, I could care less if they let me post here, I don't live to post. I'm just passing on what I hear.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Dude, I could care less if they let me post here, I don't live to post. I'm just passing on what I hear.
The prior car wash convos have been B1G focused... Why the change now?

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Ok so I'm going to join the world of untrustworthy "insiders." I've actually heard the same as the OP, but from someone inside UConns athletic department. Didn't here June though, just that it was likely at some point this summer. I know I have no credibilty, so I don't expect anyone to take this seriously.

I'm also gonna take a swing at my own credibility, because I want to be completely honest. I heard from someone else close to the program pretty much the exact opposite of the op. This involves us going to the b10 once the tv contract is taken care of. This would happen in 2018.

So basically I'm as confused as anyone here, and I actually have sources inside and close to the program. Who knows at this point.

Reaction Score
Ok so I'm going to join the world of untrustworthy "insiders." I've actually heard the same as the OP, but from someone inside UConns athletic department. Didn't here June though, just that it was likely at some point this summer. I know I have no credibilty, so I don't expect anyone to take this seriously.

I'm also gonna take a swing at my own credibility, because I want to be completely honest. I heard from someone else close to the program pretty much the exact opposite of the op. This involves us going to the b10 once the tv contract is taken care of. This would happen in 2018.

So basically I'm as confused as anyone here, and I actually have sources inside and close to the program. Who knows at this point.

Here's what I think is pretty clear. There is a decent probability that an invite is coming from someone. Is it definite? No...reference the ACC debacle where UL slid in.

But there is way too much smoke to not be a fire burning somewhere. You've been around here long enough for me to know that what you are reporting is not made up by you. It's what you are hearing, so for me, that's good enough.

C'mon B1G...momma wants a new pair of shoes....:cool:

Reaction Score

Dude...the smiley face means I'm just busting. Obviously when it is found out that you lie like a little girl, you wouldn't want to be around here anyways. ;)

Reaction Score
Word is our B12 invite will be announced early summer, June .... THE LEAK IS OUT
Heavy pollen season in the Carolinas, but a strange day to wash a car given the weekend rain forecast. C'mon, ya think the Easter Bunny really cares about a clean car for the 10 minutes the de-pollenization lasted? EB calls BS!

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
Word has it that the Dude went to the car wash as was denied entry. Too much dirty laundry in that car!

Athlete94

UCONNGRD
Reaction Score
Heavy pollen season in the Carolinas, but a strange day to wash a car given the weekend rain forecast. C'mon, ya think the Easter Bunny really cares about a clean car for the 10 minutes the de-pollenization lasted? EB calls BS!
Like I said don't care what you or anyone thinks, I just post what I heard, your choice to read and believe.

Athlete94

UCONNGRD
Reaction Score
Dude...the smiley face means I'm just busting. Obviously when it is found out that you lie like a little girl, you wouldn't want to be around here anyways. ;)
Good one

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Here's what I think is pretty clear. There is a decent probability that an invite is coming from someone. Is it definite? No...reference the ACC debacle where UL slid in.

But there is way too much smoke to not be a fire burning somewhere. You've been around here long enough for me to know that what you are reporting is not made up by you. It's what you are hearing, so for me, that's good enough.

C'mon B1G...momma wants a new pair of shoes....:cool:
I don't know man, I've said enough dumb sh it on the MBB that enough people here probably think I'm just a pot stirrer. Like I said, I don't know what to believe either, but this is what I've heard. I'm also hoping people understand that I have no reason to lie. I'm not setting up a Twitter account to whore as much attention as possible with false tweets. The last thing I'll say, both of these rumors I've been told have made me feel much better about the future of the program, because I know who these people are, and I believe them to have solid Intel. The only question for me remains, why are their viewpoints polar opposites? Who knows...:confused:

Athlete94

UCONNGRD
Reaction Score

To be clear , my "source' as always said B!G, Big 12 was just brought up today, so honestly, I could care less which, as long as it's out of the AC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom