Car Wash Has Some Big Deals... | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Car Wash Has Some Big Deals...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Yes, word today is announcement coming at half time of the Virginia game...

Interesting. Tripling down now by naming the day and hr. Its a 130 game on Saturday Sept 17th, so announcement around 245/3pm?

Reaction Score
If this doesn't happen you better run for the hills in internet witness protection...cause there are gonna be a lot of angry..pissed off Boneyarder's LOL.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
I mean... No offense, I don't think this will happen... But could you imagine if it did? The Rent would explode with joy. It would be a helluva way to announce it.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
The Cincy game on 10/8 with 11:30 start is a far more likely announcement date. Both schools to B12 and all day to celebrate it. One of the reasons I bought tickets. Just a feeling....

Cincy might like to celebrate at home.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Oh trust me, I am sure... But regardless when its announced, my car wash guy keeps me entertained and hopeful... He gives more than ESPN that's for sure..
are you coming to the ECU game Oct 29?

Reaction Score
Cincy might like to celebrate at home.

Yeah, but somebody is going to be first and we happen to be home that week. If we were in Cincy it would still be a good opportunity. Just both schools in the same place 6 weeks from now. Seems like as good a time as any of it is decided by then.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Yeah, but somebody is going to be first and we happen to be home that week. If we were in Cincy it would still be a good opportunity. Just both schools in the same place 6 weeks from now. Seems like as good a time as any of it is decided by then.

All I know is the party would last much longer than the duration of one football game. So we can start partying then and finish partying when Texas finally visits the Rent.

Reaction Score
I mean... No offense, I don't think this will happen... But could you imagine if it did? The Rent would explode with joy. It would be a helluva way to announce it.
Well they certainly would not announce it during the pregame. No one would be in the stadium. :rolleyes: Head bang o

Reaction Score
Ran into Dean Halpert (Pharmacy) and our girl Susan Herbst at Alexion Pharma the other day. The Dean was very chatty, as I had conducted some business/collaborations with his office in the past, but couldn't get anything out of Susie other than "Hi". When they went into their meeting, I locked eyes with Susie and mouthed "Big 12", I can see she nodded ever so slightly.

I'm taking this to the car wash for further interpretations.

Reaction Score
Ran into Dean Halpert (Pharmacy) and our girl Susan Herbst at Alexion Pharma the other day. The Dean was very chatty, as I had conducted some business/collaborations with his office in the past, but couldn't get anything out of Susie other than "Hi". When they went into their meeting, I locked eyes with Susie and mouthed "Big 12", I can see she nodded ever so slightly.

Initial interpretation... anyone that refers to SH as "our girl" is immediately suspect.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

I've done some work in HUMINT and am pretty good at reading lips as part of the job.

While you may have mouthed "Big12" and gotten a nod, it's very likely she thought you said "I'm a creep". The lips movement and facial muscles used are very similar for both expressions.

Athlete94

UCONNGRD
Reaction Score
Game day....time to get the car wash up and running at halftime :p
Aresco at the game, what's that say? Hmmmm.. Lee Perkins former Kansas and Uconn AD here too

Attachments

• 20160917_144710-1.jpg
    20160917_144710-1.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 82
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads