Caption this......... | The Boneyard

Caption this.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Hey coach, will you win one this week?

Edsall.jpg

Reaction Score
"But honey, State College is real nice - c'mon, pretty please, it's always been my real dream job"

Reaction Score
Coach, can you explain your love affair with the inside handoff?

Reaction Score
"That Pheonix airport messing up my reservation and sending me to Maryland instead of to Connecticut"

Reaction Score
"What do you mean I look like a clown? ... the hoodie look works for Belichick ..."

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
"I just couldn't find a hideously ugly sweatshirt to match the team uniforms."

Reaction Score
Hey, what do you expect, we started in trailers! Opps, that was that other place.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Don't be mad, Terp fans - to make up for our crappy season, I brought you this giant invisible pumpkin!

Reaction Score
1. So what if we've allowed more kick off returns of at least 60 yards than any other team in the country.
2. I know the fans are going to judge us on our record. But it's more than just that. You ask any young man on this team and they'll tell you that. Oh wait...I don't let my players talk to you.
3. So what if Ambrose has a better record than me. I taught him everything I know.
4. How did I know? I thought 'Merry'-land was a euphemism for Happy Valley.
5. I don't know where the fans are. Have you looked in the utility closet.
6. Fear the Turtle! How the heck should I know what that means!

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
"This shade of red is SO not my color!"

Reaction Score
Coach are you going to tell your players that you're leaving for your "dream job"?

Reaction Score
"The coaching staff and I put these kids in position to win again and they couldn't execute the fundamentals........I just don't know............."

DieHardHusky

The Blue Guy
Reaction Score
I mean, I thought Frazier was bad last year, but this is god awful. I just don't get why we're so bad

Reaction Score
For a few laughs:

"We're winning in a lot of areas," Edsall said. "We're just not winning on the field right now. But that will happen. I'm confident of that."

With a fan base growing in discontent after a disappointing season, Edsall said the public needs to see that there's more to the program than what happens every Saturday on the field.

"They look at how many you win and how many you lose," Edsall said. "That's the business that we're in and I understand that. But I look at the big picture because when you're installing a program there's more than just wins and losses."

When asked to elaborate on where the team has improved, Edsall stayed quiet.

"I think that's something that stays here within our family in terms of what our program is all about," Edsall said.

Regarding his comparison of UMD to UConn:

"The problem is that there's things that I say that gets taken out of context sometimes," Edsall said. "What I was referring to there was when I went into that situation you had a team that was 10-2, that came off going to the 1-AA playoffs for the first time in school history and expectations were very high with what we were going to do in that next year."

Ummmm.......ok Randy.

Reaction Score
When asked how many wins he expects for his team over his first 3 years at MD he started counting....."One, two, three...hesitated then continued.....four, five....uh...10... yeah...ten, that's it."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom