Caption Contest | The Boneyard

Caption Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
BzIrt36CEAAF8Qj.jpg:large

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
If KO was hammering this guy for not playing tough, I can't wait to see what he does when that happens!

Last edited:

ctchamps

Reaction Score
Ollie's "no looking" rebounding drill...
Was going to post this and saw you beat me to it.
So I'll embellish and make a "nock" statement.

Feel the force Rock.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
They say great minds think a like! ;)
LOL. Since we've got this thread to ourselves I'll ask you what my "nock' statement" means besides a play of the word knock and making a rhyme with Rock. If you get the third very poor and weird thing I was doing I'll just ask you to post for me. And recommend you get counseling.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
I told you I didn't want to hurt anyone!

Reaction Score
LOL. Since we've got this thread to ourselves I'll ask you what my "nock' statement" means besides a play of the word knock and making a rhyme with Rock. If you get the third very poor and weird thing I was doing I'll just ask you to post for me. And recommend you get counseling.

I'll admit, I did not get the "nock" part but knew it rhymed with Rock but couldn't figure out the what the nock/knock part meant, so I basically replied with your first statement about. I even asked my "nerdy better half" (as I'm reminded), who didn't follow... However, I can use counseling for other things though. LOL

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Brimah: "Welcome to practice Rock. Smell some pink and stink courtesy of the five fingered Dirty Sanchez."

ctchamps

Reaction Score
I'll admit, I did not get the "nock" part but knew it rhymed with Rock but couldn't figure out the what the nock/knock part meant, so I basically replied with your first statement about. I even asked my "nerdy better half" (as I'm reminded), who didn't follow... However, I can use counseling for other things though. LOL
You actually hit it. What do you get when you cross a (n)erd with a j(ock)? It was a Star Wars and BB statement rolled into one. Almost wanted to say "follow the force Lube" which is closer to Luke, but couldn't see calling the Rock Lube just so people would be clear about the Star War reference.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
You actually hit it. What do you get when you cross a (n)erd with a j(ock)? It was a Star Wars and BB statement rolled into one. Almost wanted to say "follow the force Lube" which is closer to Luke, but couldn't see calling the Rock Lube just so people would be clear about the Star War reference.

Rock Lube?

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
Rock-a bye Brimah!

Reaction Score

LOL - I'm probably the last person to get the Star Wars connection. Space age was never my thing, despite seeing Star Wars enough times as a kid (thanks Dad for forcing me to watch Star Trek in the 70's). I often call myself more jock but 99.9% of my friends are nerds, so hence I come to the BY for BBall talk. I must be confused.... what was that counseling phone number again???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom