Cane Broom | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Cane Broom

Reaction Score
This whole thread is just Monday QBing. If he came great, he's a decent player. If Gilbert was healthy as expected this wouldn't have been much of a discussion. Hindsight sure I'd like to have had him this year, heck just the fact he wanted to be a Husky is fantastic. He would have been somewhat of a game changer for us this year due to the fact Rique was hurt yet again, but this is not a tremendous loss and probably not the worst decision at the time of the transaction. Looks bad now though as he is a better option than Anderson.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
The players that average 6-10ppg and play 20 minutes are crucial to championship runs. They are important, they’re still good players.

We don’t win in 2014 without Kromah, Brimah, and Niels.

We don’t win in 2011 without Shabazz, Oriakhi, and Roscoe.

We don’t win in 2004 without Villanueva, Boone, and Denham.

We don’t win in 1999 without Ricky Moore and Jake.

Just because they’re not scoring 18 a game and a star doesn’t mean they’re bad. It’s a team sport...

Reaction Score
“Kevin told me, ‘Mick’s a friend of mine, he’s a great coach, he’s gonna do him right,’” said June Broome, who got to know Ollie well when the two would watch their sons play against each other in high school, Cane at East Hartford High, Jalen Ollie at Glastonbury.

Nothing like recommending another school in your conference to a kid that wants to go to yours

This alone should be enough to fire him.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44
Top Bottom